Wednesday, December 9, 2009

10km..

yup last sunday managed to complete d run for standard chartered.took sum pix b4 and after d race wif my smangat sis n her frens...but my fucking phone didn't save it?stupid touch screen.and on dat sun,i dropped my phone and scratch it.d screen.thnx ah.i simply can't handle gadgets or all my stuff properly! so whatever.just waiting for my sis fren to tagged my SEMANGAT PIX at fb.*if d pix is nice*before was okayla.after.muke sumpah mangkok red lyke pantat baboon pon kalah...but wtv.done wif it.

during d race was more happy upon seeing cameras snapping pix of us.i.purposely.slow.down.my.pace.just to get a glimpse shot in their camera.duh!i dun care.brush off d tired face and pose for it yar.sum idiots shouted for my name upon reaching finishing line.reading my name from d tag pasted on my shirt though.definitely not sumone i noe.basket.malu i!




for those who tink i smangat run...think again,i'm dragging out of bed at 7 for d run...d boy have signed up for me.thnx ah.i was super duper exhausted after dat.got home.bathe.try to sleep but couldn't..dunno why.maybe too drain out and restless to sleep.d previous dae had only abt 4h of sleep before d run.so dat explains why im totally shagged.and didn't have much liquid before d run and suffered dry skin.and dehydration.super sleepy.sum ppl just keep msing and buggging me in d middle of d nite to make me as his entertainment.thinking dat i got nth betta to do.pissed of wif him lately.lyke what am i doing??settled sum assignment.still lots more to do.ended tis fri.next wik  is gonna be last two daes of skool.TESTS.haven study and proud of it.still got plan onf fri and sat nite.maybe sun den try to open book b4 test on mon la k.ill try my best.lotsa drawings to finish up.been whiny lately.very d whiney.try not to be.tmr another dae wif dat mamak lecturer.hope she neve give a hell of d tyme.reali i dun nid it.got forms to fill up for final year project(fyp).damn.didn't noe which to choose.criusly.not becos lotsa things i want.but cos although dere's quite alot to choose from but NONE was appealing to me.pls GOD do sumthing.i'm a helpless child seeking ur advise...hope u give me a hint by tis fri.had to submit b4 11.haiz...SO LITTLE TYME.chauchinchau

No comments:

i.me.myself.

life is not a routine but creation