Monday, August 30, 2010

impossible

is it so difficult to meet people?look, i never met him for so long.i even forget when was the last we met?look you are just another person in my life so i dun need to prioritse your needs and timings right?i dun hang out wif you guys dosen't mean i wanna push you guys aside from my life right?so dun friggin make assumptions?if i wanted to do that i would have long time ago.your thinking and mind just dosen't click anymore get it?ohmygawd.i felt like singing my hearts out the IMPOSSIBLE song to you.in shouting mode i guess.if you do have personal problems dun take it out on me.period.i wanna be a good girl?so what?its a GOOD positive thing.mind your own business.if you wanted to be baddies,by all means i dun care cos you dun owe me a living right?

i dun wanna meet you guys anymore.i dun wish to.im content wif a bunch of close buddies by my side.i dun need more than that for now.had lotsa time socializing with you.i had my time.im done for now.i want to change for the betta.i dun like myself.but have to be grateful for what i am.im a total failure.im depressed.LOL tragic.

okbye,
depressed idiot

No comments:

i.me.myself.

life is not a routine but creation