Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Dear diary,
i know this post is totally unecessary.but i kinda can't help it but to tell you guys my first gym experience after so long.the last i went was about a year back.or maybe two.so that's the reason why you see fatty bom bom me.HAHA.well i start the runnings now.went to gym just now.its totally kinda weird.as much as i dun wanna report my movements but i gotta tell you this.my fren and i *exercise buddy* were the two giggly girls 'experimenting' the gym equipments and  when we find out something 'new' like how to make the seat shorter(cos  i am but not my fren,oh well),we laughed mcm pompan biol.or worst.the hunkies in the gym were giving us this strange looks.gimme a break okay??like pls sometimes you need to have fun.not like monotonous exercising routine,then again,that explains your body sizeS!HEHE.it was AWESOME OVERALL.i sweat like crazy though in an aircon area so you can see the tremendous job we did!HAHA

I'VE CANCELED one of my mission,craving.the most important one.getting a part time job!i really do hope  i can do well for the first day tmr!i'm like thinking where can i go for break tmr??(break je nak eh)yalah the area i'm working is like where all the high class goods being sold??where can i can cheap drinks and slack at?maybe i spend time walking around the shopping centre like an idiot.HOPE that my feverish feeling go off and my gastric not acting up like ytd!i shall pray hard.hope that this wikend gonna be betta!looking forward to it!love all my best girlfriends!i kinda miss all of you!!!MAR(neve catchup for so long),NANI,UMZ,ASPA,SHAB,SYARA and the list goes on.....

No comments:

i.me.myself.

life is not a routine but creation