Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011

2011 finally.there's nothing special that i wanted so much to happen this year,...BUT,I AM SUPER LOOKING FORWARD TO MY GRADUATION.insyallah i will graduate in April if i'm not wrong.YES.

its not a good start for me though.but hope there's a blessing in disguise.i'm down with fever on th 31st, last day of 2010 cos of my heavily pain stomach flu.gastric.after consuming the medicine,felt so drowsy and kept having hiccups.what the.ya for once i had no plan for this year's countdown,they last minute backoff,its okay,i understand,lucky they did,or else i would have sickly face going to countdown*im not the type who will turn down offers of going out.hehe* watch the channel 5 countdown show,fall asleep after about 10 minutes later.i think maybe becos its so not entertaining...bluek.okay maybe,we shud be there then better?real live performance?okay look, i hate to be hypocrites.niwaes,the show getting from bad to worst i think.oh well,then again its my personal view.but seriously,i would rather spend that amount of money,(i heard the tixs cost SGD38?)okay i would spend that money to club.okay even if one's not a clubber,i would spend it on hippo bus tour or duck tours???well atleast get FRESH AIR and atmosphere viewing the fireworks?if not,i would spend that money on FOOD (prangai piglet),atleast that amount of $38 can get me a nice decent DINNER.okay fine those who dun agree wif me and think that last nite performance on channel 5( exclusive of other places cos i never watch others,hehe) was great,gud for you then.

it was in my dreams though.aww so sad...*achoo* bye

whatever it is,HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!hope this new year's a good year for me,and years ahead insyallah.to all of you, HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GUD START ON 2011!btw,i'm still thinking of my new year's resolution...tsk.hope you have yours!

xoxo
sickly girl

No comments:

i.me.myself.

life is not a routine but creation