Thursday, September 1, 2011

syawal 2011

b4 get started in anything lemme just introduce you to a new lip gloss which does wonderful work to your lips by keeping it mosturize for a long time and also it gives ur lips this kinda 'sugar free' taste/feel.its a gloss plus balm.2 in 1.how cool is that??and the best part this gives me the ''nudest'' colour if there's such word,excuse me please,
every year,without fail,we always take picture at the same location/spot;outside neNEK lift area,same people(cos the rest,guys,kakak-kakak/abang2 sedare wif anakS dah tak kuase nak layan kite) which is,lemme tell u something,im kinda sick of it actually ,but again who am i to disagree with this dominating ladies?HAHA.kalau mereke dgr mangkok aku.walau bagaimana pun akan ku berterime kasih dengan mereka kerana without these photos i have no first day raya photo which sounds quite sad isn't it?whateva,, btw look, why is everybody wearing about the same colour theme as ME this year,KORANG SESUNGGUHNYE KPO OKAY *muke tak terime* mengapakah kamu sekelian tidak memilih corak warna yang berbeza dengan BETA???!!BUT whatever it is, i think, i PERSONALLY think, my outfit looks outstanding than them.I MEAN look, we dun have to look gODDY,too much beaded stuff or accessories to look good girls,,we must look simple and elegant seperti perempuan melayu terakhir ya!*cube memenang kan diri sendiri*and in case anyone thot that i might have lose my kain of the same colour somewhere and just simply take another kain of different colour,im sory bro,you are wrong ah bro,its  the trend la kan to wear different colour of top and bottom.but the pink kain i dun like it so much cos its,,,PINK.EWW.pink is for piglets,tyvm.tel you readers,if there is,HAHA, this secret,this kain of mine is like have to tie type kinda.so macam you have to tie it properly la kan in if not it wil terlepas,at at this one point after alighting from the car, i realised that my kain was...loose.OMG kan, and mum was like ''eh tali kain kau tu dah terkeluar,kau tktau pakai betul2 ke???''*muke nak marah*sory ah mak gua kan prangai jantan pakai ni semua gua taktau ah,den aku under the block dengan prangai burok mengikat kain aku seperti kain samping agaknye.orang nak melihat pon lihat la asl kan aku tak terOPEN sudah kan.


and more photo of the same people..



look at this picture and spot the different,between me and the rest la kan.i love my parents cos they are not the kinda 'force' me to be like them though they really love me to be like them but dad sayin this phrase which makes me look at him,yes,LOOK at him.HAHA.prangai gangster,''lawa dorang pakai tu****(sensitip babe)...''yelah dorang je lawa aku tak kan,.....




lil on ice princess!!love ya!!

wanna see my creation??...here you go!
if wanna noe whether its nice come to my house for raya kay!!raya @  jcc.HAHA. btw,maaf zahir batin!


XOXO
fieza KNOWLES( i noe annoying right)HAHA

No comments:

i.me.myself.

life is not a routine but creation