Monday, February 13, 2012

farewell mini party

Again,it was a short weekend as both days am out,and no time to rest with my baju tdo and bantal busok. Saturday was spent out buying stuff and movie.Sunday was spent for farewell party.But,it was satisfying one as managed to do something for my best poly mate eva as she's leaving for study  to Brisbane,Aust.It was supposed to be a surprise party kinda thing,her mom invited us by email,text msg,its kinda freaking cool dun ya think so?i mean my mom isn't as IT savvy as her.Anyways,this was her invitation card..cool or what?




  
smangat or what?haha.cute la dorang.i swear,anyways,by the side there's this like,photos of us together with syara and stuf and msgS..and I was in total shocked when i saw my photos being crop from like facebook or something,and apparently our photos together all being 'snatched' by her mom,and there's like personal words of wisdom kinda thing which i swear wasn't from me to her.HAHA.*mate jojol jap*for once i was flattered that i do have secret admirer and STALKER,though an auntie.hehe.anyways,thanks auntie for 'writing' those words on my behalf.the EPic photo was the one we took during our graduation day,it looks as if i'm so bloody smart with the robe.HAHA.

takes lotsa effort from her mom and cuzzins.

that's my darling best poly mate there!*smart one*

as much as i wanted to be going for study like her,i can't,firstly, pese...okay la fine actually i don't really have interest in that course of study;PLANTS?!!okbye,see that,after saying that word it makes me wanna puke.sorry syara,but she's more good in designing part,i'm sure she'll do well in that!anyway,i just hope when you back,you can become dr. pokok/landscape designer,hopefully.all the best babe!goodbye and hope to see you back with that cert soon!

i'm super duper sleepy right now and can't wait to go home!and can't wait to date the girls tmr!*thot that they are gonna have their V day celebration with their respective boyfrens but oh well...thank god they are not the typical ones*HAHA.if not standard i'll spend my time at sleeping!& everyday seems to be normal days to me.lalalala.

No comments:

i.me.myself.

life is not a routine but creation