Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Bits of life

If I have the money,I'll open a home for the poor kids;kids who are neglected by parents,kids who abandoned,kids who lost their parents,kids who have been abuse physically or mentally,kids who have potential to go astray due to certain upbringing,kids who have potential being in the frontline of newspaper articles being kidnap or even murdered.I'm sure some of these points could be prevented like child being kidnap or murdered brutally by some jerks.that's fate.but sometimes have you ever thought that it might due to your own carelessness.cos having a child is like a big responsibility.don't get me wrong.I'm not those award winning parents talking about this topic.I'm just another human being whom loves children and would go certain extent in protecting their lives.well,I don't and might not have the power to do something big for them but I hope my voice will be heard,this message too.God created another soul in this world to lessen our workload in the future,not a punching bag for you to go around kicking it.

I wanted to launch a campaign to stop ill treating the youngs.I know it sounds macam paham.but hope to achieve that.and I'm sure all the members will be responsible,semangat or even kiasu parents.whatever I don't care.and i hope to join one of those volunteer works to other countries this year.and thus,it will be my mission now!to stop all those shopping and head down to help these in need of help souls...

No comments:

i.me.myself.

life is not a routine but creation