Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Cornetto!

today woke up at 3pm.i've calculated d hrs been sleeping.hmm..total:15hrs.okay sumpah dats freaking long i noe. didnt woke up 4 'sahor'.okay.den was feeling hungry when i wokeup..go kitchen,searching 4 food...4get i was fasting.okay.den realised after heard from d radio in malay duh;"okay puan rohana,masak ape untuk buke hari ini ye..?"okay.dere goes my bread.fasting.lucky no one saw what i did.paisey sendiri ye.okay.den heard d story from my sis, who got tis story from her hubby, ;my bro in law duh.okay he told her what happen at d mosque d dae b4;they went to terawih so d guys when over to d males section so my bro in law saw what my dad did.evil thing ofcos.HAHA.my dad practically kicking other people'S slippers just to put his at d intended spot.okay sumpah tk perlu.he is childish nowdaes.
today after break fast i headed straight to ntuc to buy CORNETTO.just crave 4 one.actually crave 4 ben n jerry.but..kay 4get it.my neighbour called out 4 me oso i couldn't hear.kay was concertrating 4 MY ICE CREAM.sumpah prangai burok ye!chk2 tk cukop duit.*in malay cos dun want international ppl to understand*okay sumpah malu seketike.step"okay wait got sumthing else to buy"LOL.aniwaes dere's few different type,so managed to purchase d ONE 20cts cheaper.hapi giler.*muke sense of achievement ye*YEAH!GOT to eat my cornetto at last!since d 1st dae of fasting,managed to ward off d devil's in me so far...poof.poof.

No comments:

i.me.myself.

life is not a routine but creation