Saturday, September 5, 2009

LOOoongest post eveR?!

its been lyke so long neve update.okay, niwaes i dunno wat to do wif tis blog besides update post.waiting for asfa to teach me.*muke IT blur*lalala.

alot have been happening lately, from personal prob,to frens prob to d part where i fell down hurt my knees.okay.lots of it la kn.well,lets begin wif my family prob; okay i dunno wth is f***ing wrong wif my sis.i thot after getting married she's gonna get betta or atleast d same,but getting worst lah!dun have to noe wat she did in detail but apparently she's like cleaning d house like as though we never did 24/7 and has been bugging me saying how messy i was.eh come on ah,its not as if her room wasn't??its like a pigsty la seriously!den next she been complaning of my bags all over d  hse; which is not, definitely,however she claim so and practically shouting at my ears la.what she didnt realise was that her husband's helmet like topping up day by day,from just nice 2 become 3,next tis morning i realised 4!okay helmet bnyk2 for what rite??unless wanna give me one?lalala.okay i feel like throwing that helmet at her freaking face i swear...and maybe for raya no need for him wear songkok?just wear d freaking helmet and walk arnd must be betta...next on d list that pissed me is my dad for sure! i can click wif all d ppl,esp. guys*prangai boboy* in d world but not TIS yar! he was practically blaming me for not knowing how to operate d freaking oven which definitely have f***ing prob.eh pls la,even my freaking bro in law dunno how to do?who am i?i'm not jantan okay that noes how to do tis tingy.?*well mayb i am sumtymes* well if they are both(sis n dad) not related to me...i will for sure strike their name from my contact list..*muke tk besalah*

okay den comes all my frens prob pouring out at me...okay i dun mind they sharing-maring wif me,...obviously i lyke!gossip2 kejap ke kn.lalala.but there's a few minahs fren of mine la,long tyme neve mit when mit exchange no. den...wanna borrow $??eh wat am i?tailong?lalala.den dere's one neve met for abt almost 8 months or more when met up, complain n whine2 abt her bf n stuff...lalala..*well,i dun wanna noe for sure,nah..not interested*


im more of interested in my BFF stories pouring out from her after not miting for 1 week!*okay for us 1 week is long yar*she began from how her fren(member) baru nk kawan kamching skit sekali...he confessed he like her..lalala.well she didnt expect it for sure!i could relate that cos i have an experience once though.well she was waiting for someone else actuali though?den i give all my advice *mcm paham* but true la what i said all i guess??hmm.den after that another of my new but close fren nowdaes,you noe who you are i guess,was dump n ditch by her bf!okay dat was tragic ah!tis guy was simply an a**hol* i guess.okay no matter what it is if he feels like dumping a gurl, pls make it clear la kn.no need beat abt d bush?lalala.no matter how smart he can be, NUS student ke ape.gy mampos kay.his msg to my dear fren goes sumthing like" i will love you until d day you found someone"?eh crap okay.sape terase best ah.to me im a simple straightforward person,you like means you like you dun means NO. i  dun mean to force him to like my fren, but if you dun have d feelings nimore just be truthful abt it la rite?okay tk paham.paham2 kn.sum ppl might tink my thinking is like jantan macho?oh well just prefer it dat way.HAHA. i can also relate wif her story again,its not as if i've been thru alot*prangai old timer*or got dump?no way.opps. but i do have one smarties ex...well me tkla pandai sgt*bimbo jap* kesian bro aku satu ni..tkpela ,besabar saje la.i hope your rite man will come by one day...den another of my new closest fren.haha,ni klakar,okay she's so cute that what her fren said all mattered to her.if i'm her, i would have just dump tis kinda fren whom dun appreciate d frenship full stop


and yar den it comes to d story where i fell down and hurt my knees.okay. d detail part so tk perlu, d only thing that is so memorable abt tis fall besides d scar i got, a patch of soil stuck to my left knee n blood flooding dwn my right knees w/o me realising after d fall.i walk back hm so confidently.no wonda lots of stares from  passer by.okay bye.


so for tis wik,d entry is pretty looong,tis wik was a disaster,hope to be betta in coming daes...niwaes, i'm so freaking attracted n in lup wif tis 2 heels la!dunno which one to choose*okay shophaholic face*


PS: nice rite d heelS!!but if there'S tequoise BLUE betta!okay or shud i stay wif d aldo gladiator that dae i saw??hmmmm.
okay bye




No comments:

i.me.myself.

life is not a routine but creation