Monday, October 19, 2009

LG blurR

just got a new phone ytd.woke up ytd at noon.saw dad and just popped d question..."abah,can i have a new phone??''was expecting he just walked off...but he turned to me and was like..''ok,siap now''HUH?sumpah muke blurr.but okay was like is tis for real?HAHA.den he went on doing his stuff so b4 he take back his words,i took d towel,rush to bathe.got ready and out we go.maybe dats a bribe for me to go skool.at d rate i'm going...he's lost for words lately when i'm like 24/7 out.bought LG.sis n  my frens said its NOT a gud choice.not gud?but wtv.have one supporter.well now 2.bro in law and nani.they say why not give it a try kn.YES WHY NOT.so buzz off ppl.been meddling wif it since ytd nite.functions was totally diff.from d nokia phone.so when discovered sumthing new,was like WOW,pandainye!*muke bodo*but dere they only have one colour.BLACK.nvm it luks professional*nk sedapkn hati*damn!called nani just now wif d NEW phone.was like,eh ape seh my face was inside d screen.OMG VIDEO CALL??HAHA.dunno wat i press it ended up video call.nani was like.EH ASL MUKE AKU ADER DLM PHONE.HAHA.soreh nani.im totally lost.



was freaking tired due to d ton on sat/sun outings.today was super sleepy and tired.d elective claz was like shit.d tch's fine.but sum of d students.muke mcm mintak kene sepak anytyme je.lucky 4 of my classmates were in d same elective clas as me.den...dere's tis one student.luks like stalker.a professional one indeed.told my fren syara bout it.she was like...''kau jgn,ltr same grp project ngan dier...''den skali...DAMN LA.MASIN BTOL MULOT SYARA.got into d same grp.he kept asking me qns when we doing mini intro.mampos ah aku,GUDLUCK FIZA for d next 10 or more wiks.!travel so far for just 3hrs lesson.sepak muke dorg!bodo NP.okay dun wanna spend any more money and sum ppl had to go for a movie wif colleagues so couldn't mit up yar. so went back hm straight aft dat.otw back hm was so bladi terrible.i was having a war in d bus.bus VS my head.slept in d bus like babi.bomb explode oso conferm tk dgr.d bus was fucking pack.but managed got a seat and sleep like 20yrs never did.*padahal baru 2 daes*but yar,2daes!tired tau.slacking for now.maybe miting my frens ltr to pass em usb cable je.initially wanted mit at ct hall,but now,no thnx.sleepy like shit so asked em mit under my blk.*muke bawah blk*chauchinchau

No comments:

i.me.myself.

life is not a routine but creation