Monday, October 12, 2009

WHATever

went to raye wif poly frens last thurs.was F tired.didnt catch d last bus so ended up in d cab.no saviour dat dae.d saviour had personal prob.wanted to go another jalan raye wif another gang on sun but..too bad.had wedding to go to.den sat went werking for nazeema.was a fun one.got to know her fren who happen to mit her once at sum interview.been doing batik painting for them dat dae.got my blue top splattered wif d paint though.ouch.cursing d kiddo who did dat.but overall it was a fun one though.








after which headed to mit sum old frens..sec skool frens..catch up wif them.eat.bowling.went back home in a cab.*muke kaye skrg*cos ppl coming over my house for raye dat nite.so yar.my sis did d cooking dat dae.TASTELESS.had to just swollow d food down my throat and gave her sum insincere compliment.first try so..okla.



adorable sweet rite??!haha.luv em!*unhappy childhood pe*                   mocha favourite!



dat nite,sum of my sis frens came wif theirs kiddos and family.so therefore they had requested my sis do d cooking.i played wif d kids.was super fun.i.love.kids.anything can endure except for changing diapers??so dats where i got my title of "kindergaten tch".d boy kiddo name AFIQ ANARQI,d gurl name ARIKA,super cool rite.and damn cute.too bz handling em dat forgot take snaps of em.too bad.

ytd sun,went to my abg sdare wed.was nice.i had a confession to make here.i love weddings.would like to be a bride one dae*muke nk kawin cpt,GATAL EH*no la,just luvs d deco,and one fine dae,would like to b a wedding planner!must save up money to join cosmoprof  but b4 dat wanted to join muay thai kickboxing.LOL.and yar need to get license asap.keep forgetting to kol my instructor for next lesson.F.be prepared again ppl.fiza coming back on d road!wohoo.CD van watch out yar!i'm simply gonna ramp into anything i swear.haha.so long never drive and now guess forget all d things??hehe.mampos.inst.PETER gonna kill me.


today slack at home.sum ppl CABOT skool so lepak at my house.been watching movies at my lappy.laughing like nobody's business.*suke dier tk skolah*u noe who you are.we were looking at MacD broshureee tinking of...call delivery.but NO.mum's gonna kill me for sure cos she's cooking.haha.

den was browsing d net when saw sum idiot comment on my youtube video.it was about me immitating kak nita wif asPa.apparently tis idiot seems to have prob wif my posting.he/she/hershey said sumthing in mars lang. which i dun understand.its malay but...like..ok m'sian malay like dat??LOL.F. IT said "bapak geli cam cibai!!2 cam bangsat!!bodo nak mapos1kalo masg lawa xpe ni masg2 muke minx kene penyepak sial!!bodoh!!sume yg ade dlm video ni uh bagang!!bodoh!!" tis is d real extract.no typo error.

EWAH.LASER BETOL BUDAK NI EH.BUT SUMPAH AKU TK PAHAM FULLY.SO I REPLIED SUMTHING SOUNDS SOPHISCATED.IN ENGLISH YAR.WAS LIKE,"TALK PROPERLY DEN COME BACK TO ME."mintak kene rembat je budak ni.i never disturb em,why must they bother me? NIWAES,I NEVER STATE DERE OR..PUT D TITLE TWO HOT CHICKS OR WHAT RITE??HW DARE D IDIOT WANNA SLAP ME."BERANI DTG AH"KN da terminah jap*i was just imitating her wif asPa for leisure what??why take it so serious?!and..what more youtube have lots more nosensical stuff rite.I'M NOT MAKING FUN OF ANYONE.so yar ppl just wanna be clear about tis.esp.to d IDIOT who comment my video.I WON'T DISTURB PPL'S LIFE IF THEY DUN ABT MINE.

No comments:

i.me.myself.

life is not a routine but creation