Friday, November 20, 2009

fashion alert!

i noe tis is gonna be random.like totally random.but after much browsing thru d mags and watching all d live runways, i've decided to concentrate to be a successful person in lyfe?heh heh.inspired by all d things in media.but not gonna be d wannabe fashionistas.just wanna werk in sum line associated wif this.first and foremost i just wanna graduate asap.den my plans will be to werk for sum landscape designs company since my course can only land me in such jobs or be a real BOTANIST d ones reali noes all d plant species names and stuff?!eww.not gonna be one.i've been doing lotsa landscape drawings assignments lately.not reali super gud at it but oh well managed to do it quite presentably.so im gonna train my skill and be gud at it.so after graduating sum of my fren 'encouraged' me.ya not all my frens like d path i took..to be in this course but dere's 2..oh 3 of em supported me.saying dat i will get gud pay as my starting pay will be arnd 1.8K?so if i do well,they say i mite be able to bring home arnd 3-4K a mth?WOW.since spore now nids ppl like us doing landscape designs.cos engineers/architects thinking are square box.or worst come to worst?shall be tch for MOE.primary will do.*mampos korg ader tch mcm ni*next?!


gonna werk for abt 4 to 5yrs.dat sounds alot,well mayb just 3 yrs,at d same tyme enrol myself at cosmoprof.learn d art of beauty.MAKEUP!love.though i dun use it one inch like sum do. after which,gonna open a bridal boutique/wedding planner!WOW*cite cite besar*but yar hope will make it and gonna make it happen!all my workers will b all my frenzzie.speciallizing in diff. things!sum gud at henna*u noe who you are,sum gud at photography*camwhore 24h*,sum gud at logistics*thinking of wan*sum gud at business IT*hehe*others i will just find you things to do.yeah!so happy if my dream come true!LOL.

been tired and had a fuck up wik though.but today just managed to blog awhile b4 out at nite. i've spent d last few hrs on screen luking at all d runways fashion.lotsa of it.so impressed by CHANEL IMAN luk!haha.DONNA karen,CHANEL,MARc JACobs,armani EXCHANGE,  i dunno but it luks so inspiring!been watching videos on makeup tutorials..luv sum of it!

p.s: i reali had a super duper bad wik tis wik and my whole body is aching!!SUM PPL JUST DUN DESERVES TO BE IN TIS WORLD!they are just dere to make my lyfe DIFFICULT!hope tonite i can chill well.and tmr,gonna watch paranormal online b4 having a counselling session!I WANNA SEE HW MY SIS LUP HAIR IS DOING??!!

No comments:

i.me.myself.

life is not a routine but creation