Tuesday, November 24, 2009

why am i feeling super duper exhausted?!

sumtymes.i.dun.reali.like.to.do.what.ppl.wanted.me.to.*naNI...WHOSE STYLE OF WRITING IS TIS?!*WOHOOooo.aniwaes, yar.sumone always wanted me do tis dat.well luk on d brighter side he wants me to be betta or what,but i dun reali want it la!dun nid it though.i had to be forced out of bed last sun as early as 9.pls la sun isnt it supposed to be like,a resting dae??lucky sis drove us dat dae to...d place we intend to go..greeted by d DR. and sum STUPID NURSE aka my sis fren.me dun lyke her.sumpah.she so annoying.in d morning talk craps n random*case auntie2 nye* sepak d face den u noe.whats worse is dat she is lyke freaking 20 plus plus.late 20s though.bla bla bla she went on and on....lucky my sis not AUNTIE like her although she is talkative too.

plugged in my ear.went on listening to sum songs which made me WIDE AWAKE.FULL BLAST.*avoiding dat irritating chirping BIRD*I was d last to enter d chemical room.as usual dat boy always wanted to be first?i dunno why he's getting lame nowadaes la.OKAY FINE,WE WENT TO DENTAL CLINIC.FOR dental chkups duh?6mth thingy its always dat eversince my sis werk in tis line.DAMN.its gud to have clean teeth but i just dun feel like doing it*busok gurl*.dat boy forced me to.registered my name.even d marathon.10km.everyone was lyke.WTF."you running for it??"my frens faces all in disbelief.LOL.esp.WAN."KO PENGSAN KN TKDE ORG NK CARRY''*continued wif HYSTERICAL LAUGHS.Kau GY MAMPOS K wan!kambing betol kau!and nani, my sis lup also dissaprove of me running"kau giler la fizah"AKU GILER?no.dat boy sumtymes make me gila.LOL.niwaes it turn out my teeth DOSENT NEED CLEANING?only learn PROPER BRUSHING?*muke preschoolers*

DR says: eh gurl!*telor nyonya*u no need cleaning!save money
fieza:okla syaitan tkya pekik pat muke i pe?!bapak i yang suke waste money?*mumbles*
DR.says:COME COME I JUST TEACH U HOW TO BRUSH ON CORNER PARTS?
fieza: apape la nyonya....*mumbles*

LALALA D DAES PAST BY.by d way.d boy  refers to my...DAD.







skip skool today.'vonlunteered' to follow dad for dr.chkup.he's not been feeling well lately.i dunno..i just felt tis butterflies in stomach when dr.called up for him.like i dun want another patient in my house.my mum already is.his BP went up.and guess what,he said im d reason for it??taking care of me is like what??maybe..LALALA.but i sacrficed my dae at skool to accompany him.*self praised*no matter what.im just scared if ppl are diagnosed wif sumthing.just hope he's gonna be okay...no matter how irritating he is at tymes,he's still my dad...*anak2 solehah*

at noon todae,went for driving prac again...and damn.todae's prac lyke drained out my energy TOTALLY LA.slept and ignored msgs for like 2h after back at hm.went in d circuit.expensive route.58$for dat?!fucking   EX rite?!wtv.learn d slopes.i dunno everyone seems so cool.but when's its my part?I HAD TO USE BOTH MY HAND JUST TO PULL UP D FREAKING HANDBREAK!paiseh too d max seh.OMG.d ppl or drivers or to be exact...LEARNERS wif their respective instructor laugh upon seeing how SEMANGAT I LUK?!*mcm tk cukop energy*THNX AH.SALAH ORG NK LAUGH AT EH.I TAP D OIL N ZOOM I WENT 'WANTING' TO CRASH them!my instructor turn to me and EH SYG!!APA LU BIKEN?!i reali thot he wanted to lecture me after that.*muke takot*"I  noe u marah sama dia olang but circuit cannot tap oil so much...so we block sama dia olang!''turning to him in disbelief..PETER,U SUPPORT I??*menang award pe fieza*HAHA.he told me to turn to d curb,do it slowly...lag their tyme....PURPOSELY.STOP one corner,I MUKE step dunno..HOW PETER how?*step je* PETER REACTING SLOWLY...TURN SINI....RIGHT...BANTAI SAMA DIA...and you could see all d other faces were burning red lyke they are saying...''EH MINAH LU TKTAU DRIVE RELEK ONE CORNER AH''*matrep style*HEHE.

dats all folks!two daes left for SKOOL  tis wik...hopefully it end SUPER FAST.

No comments:

i.me.myself.

life is not a routine but creation