Friday, January 22, 2010

 a short post b4 i go to werk...zzZZ..i have a friggin' good tyme on counting down d hrs of my 20JAN!!wasn't expecting dat REALI!still waiting for d photos!!pls send to me asap.*muke desperate*okay! shall just wait...and wait...niwaes...ms.WARD dunno whats wrong wif her tis few daes...seriously sumone help her pls...she just have tis weirrrd feeling for tis particular person.opposite sex duh...hmm.why is he always so concern abt her??pls dun be seriously.she dun want anything yet.not outta of tis seriously.just not yet.how is she supposed to tel him??...but mr.I is a nice guy.reali nice one indeed.imagine him waiting for ms.WARD so patiently...*muke tk penah marah*wif his cute little smile..on d dae ms.WARD didn't expect to.owwhh.

next confession: i miss my guy bestfren.seriously lately been gg out wif GURLSSSS aje.*muke jantan sak aku*no lah.my GURLS GANG are nicest peeps on earth!esp.all my sista lups! but i nid to see WAN'S FACE.like friggin' centuries last saw him.last call frm him was when he wished me wif his friggin' SEXY HOT VOICE!*mampos aku kalo gf dier nmpk ni blog post aku*dun wory Farah,i tk amek ur bf.u noe he's not my type*flicks hair*hehe.BUT HE IS A WONDERful guy bestfren ever had.maybe last tyme.now...HMM..*thinking twice*gtg to d IRRITATING PLACE AGAIN.WORK!wif all d zombies.noe what.if u enter dat place...d tyme moves friggin' slow..tickkkkk.......tockkkk.......ticccckkkkkkkk....toocccckkk...*boleh mampos*and all d faces dere luks as if i owe them a living!!sumpah aku tk abis2 bobal sorg!rembat sakk smue.ok i siao mode now.bye!

No comments:

i.me.myself.

life is not a routine but creation