Tuesday, January 5, 2010



to start off, it slip off my mind last sun,3JAN,was my sworn sista bdae a.k.a Umairah Nisha! was werking d dae b4 feeling so drained out and so emo that sat nite cos of sum reason...and sooo soreh it just slipped off my mind cos was bz crying at 12am,sun...-_-..on my laptop in d morning,logged in fb,..and was like FUCK!HW CAN I 4GET ABT IT??...when we have discuss abt her upcoming party on d 9th??oh oh.so i text her,called her a few times,feels like a stalker though*felt guilty duh!*stupid new phone didn't store d bdaes...she picked up my call eventually onli to said dat she didn't hear cos it was on silent...okay??*i prangai kanchong*i thot she's mad at me??but no la..she will neve be...cos we are easy going...no gadoh2 and sensitive2 emo2 ni semua..*sape mkn cili terase pedas ye*hehe.LOL.so bathe,rushed to d nearest shop,get her a TIny weeny cake,got some paper,scribble sum emotional and touching words,decorate abit*well,i'm pretty gud at that!* and attach our photo together at d back!hehe.yeah.finally dgn confidentnye walk to her hse to give her small surprise...* she 'claimed' she like my werk of art.LOL.hope u sincere eh babe!haha.well at least she appreciate it...

so the pix above is d bdae gurl wif baju tido!and her sista a.k.a. BACH for bacin!she confessed to me dat she neve bathe for that dae!!*isit a surprise for her sis on her bdae?*well they dun luk alike dun they??HAHA.waiting for her party on d 9th at sum hotel....wohoooo...

NEW YEAR COUNTDOWN...2010!!

well,we wanted to avoid d crowd and stuff...so d three idiots went on heading to ARAB ST.*muke lepak shishaaa je*yup and shishaaiing!well,they had a 'mini' countdown partaayy dwnstairs at d al majlis*though we didn't do dere,we did d opposite place* but we still get to catch happening moments dwnstairs...bellydancing...and one al majlis staff showing off his talent, beatboxing*WOW* plus dance wif his cool steps*cute!!!i tk bedek*

okay...d reason i post two shots and one edited cos of...my coloured bra can see thru!oooOOoo..hot pink!*okay tkya bilang*

wif my two bessstt gurlfrensss!!


okay,these pixs finally i get to upload it!LOL.history.see?i told u i got not enuff sleep!and d two babes,sorry,i initially wanted to press sumthing but it accidentally snap photo of u guys!*apology*but oOOOoo*maknyah*sexy legs huh!

sumpah muke tk glam sak after d run!so oily plus sticky.and my shoes was painted wif mud.thnx ah.eeeww! think d car smells of our 'badak sweat' after we left.hehe.*d owner pls clean it..thank you!*and when i luk at tis pix..i misshh u dear sis!ohno.

No comments:

i.me.myself.

life is not a routine but creation