Monday, February 1, 2010

bored bored boredom!

i felt depressed.like again.and again.like if u see my previous post all like mcm depressed 24/7.cos i've been like werking non-stop.even wikends.supposedly to be a part timer.but now like d title can totally change.full time depressed sales promoter.thnx.seems my life revolves arnd skool and werk.after skool,werk.*muke sumpah no life*until member ckp''kau kumpul duit nk kawin ke??''AAH bang.if only ur words is true.*muke gatal*.i've been window shopping by myself lately.not prangai loner.but have to kill d tyme i'm werking dere.last wikend,full shift.12-8.so break 4-5.punch in back at 5,muke depressed again.so have to go window shopping/sightseeing b4 i turn mad.so ya.did so.went ESPRIT,RIVER ISLAD,DOROTHY PERKINS,TOPSHOP,MARKS AND SPENCER.NAME IT.but..i dun reali dare to go d first level shops.cos its F branded.duh,its like sooo F conferm they will never entertain or even welcome me dere!*LSE mode*okay dats becos first level namely d BALLY,KATE SPADE,PRADA,COACH,OKBYE.but COACH mcm over rated now.so wtv.so bla bla went shop.NO.window-shop.surveyed all d goods.now d stupid F top at ESPRIT is like haunting me.even in my dreams.damn.i think im going crazy.cos i 'promised' d top one corner which goes''bie(baby),i buy u when i get my pay kay darls(darling)''*kay sumpah aku giler*.forgetting my tone was quite loud,tis particular patron beside me was giving me tis 'dirty' luk.like as if i'm totally gila.ok i am for dat moment.talking to d top myself.suke hati i lah!*maknyah tone*den again.went to RIVER ISLAND,try on all d accessories.F nice.how i wish i own them all.
saw tis at TOYS section!cute kn..u can mould it into a magnet placed it on fridge!
as for MARKS & SPENCER,i onli go to the cookies section.Oh heaven.d cookies are all in NICE packaging i felt like smashing &squeezing them.thot dat its onli me who has tis little gila secret with the 'sound' of d packaging..chk2,my dear aspalella oso seems to have tis weird liking for sound dat produced by d packaging when u hold em'.I LIKE.*LOL sumpah siao.*bought d cheapest stuff dere.*muke cheapo*$1.50 sweets.NICE!but too sweet, so give em' sum,d rest to d anti-social ppl AT MY WERKPLACE.figure out werk i werk.where u can see all d zombies.began 'interacting' wif em' after i've given em' d sweets.*smue muke sumpah hypocrite* when i give to one person,d other one saw,...so i went over,give him...d other one saw...give her...d other one...give and give.ohmy*prangai santa clause jap*after being d santa,go back to station,post as mannequin again.like again.few customers drop buy,sum purchased,others gy mampos.den walk arnd again.to d best section in dere!I.LIKE.KIDS SECTION.TOYS!!saw d dolls dat aspa said nice again.its been haunting me seriously.i hate dolls*prangai boboy*i've never had one.*muke sedih*got one as a gift,few hours ltr,d hair plaited like like uncooked maggi mee.d hands and legs,dislocated.mum gave up giving me dolls.i'm suited to more of a gun stuff plus balls.okay again i sound wrong.BALL.okbye.went to tis lego section.so one of this new aircraft design lego.WOW.DAMN NICE.I LIKE.CHK2,$200 plus i guess.SUPER F.forget dat i was wearing my 'promoter' badge.i took out my phone to chk msgs.got tis KAKak or wtv superior ranking dere.luk at me.''why u here??and cannot use phone!''ok,like i dunno.how i wish i could seal d badge dat moment and just pretend i'm d customer.so bad luck.must wear red more often.inclusive of undergarments.hehe.wateve ok dat kakak.i mean my business la.its not as if i'm at my station counter??no rite.so kpo!hmm.dun like most of d ppl dere.cos dere goes sum rumours dat some ppl LIKE me???siol la.kalo young tkpe.TNNX AH PPL.maybe becos i'm too friendly wif ppl.like seriously.talk talk and talk.mulot nk kene staple.but pls la.if ppl have eye contact wif u,d least u could do is smile.am i right??ok wtv.den again.i remembered how sum ppl used to tell me off.''EH U TK PENAT CKP KE?'' AND''ASL U PRANGAI FRIENDLY SGT??''EH SALAH KE AKU CKP AND BE FRIENDLY?LTR CKP I SOMBONG.den again...i try not to be friendly.avoid ppl.anti social like d rest do.try my best.SUAR.-___-

No comments:

i.me.myself.

life is not a routine but creation