Saturday, February 27, 2010

more & more money.....money....money.

can't sleep ytd nite.F.i think sumone spike my drink *evil look*... F.been having this weird gases like moving around in my stomach and makes it REAL bloated.thnx to d ICED TEA TARIK.i will never drink it again.at nitE.no.MIDNIGHT.after d karaoke session.had a whale of time SINGING,NO,MELALAK ytd!purchased CLEO MAGAZINE otw back home.knowing can't reali sleep at nite.INSOMNIA lately.F.so browsed thru lotSa gud stuff.tried all free samples of the LANCOME cream & stuff.gud buy tis mth'S CLEO!woots.

firstly,i saw d SONY DSLR which attract me most!! usually i only look at CANON & OLYMPUS stuff.but SONY's a cute one!I LIKE!hmm...if only i can get by end of the mth!*kening naik-naik*

again,being like a bimbo for a day,i love all the makeup stuff and facial products that they show!wooohh.i'm not reali obsessed wif makeup stuff but IM OBSESSED wif facial products!i've been dumping all that facial masks on my freaking oily skin just hoping sum miracle might happen.name it.from traditional indonesian product mask,to latest MODERN mask,ive tried it all!not dat every night i use it.bought alot of it.used it only when i feel like it though!& saw d very interesting ones in CLEO.i think its from JAPAN.its called BEAUTY DIARY MASK.i've mostly got mine from JAPAN's label.loves JAPAN facial stuff. i think JAPANESE have d nicest & flawless skin in asia!!woots!& i'm in love wif d MAJOLICA MAJORCA MASCARA!! again its from JAPAN!


& here's d latest ZA COsmetic compact powder dat i personally think the casing so CUTE!!although i dun reali favor PINK dat much reali.....here's d link!!

and yar!i'm in love wif this 'GAP' top!been eyeing on it.saw d FCUK top.cute too.plus,saw this cute sneakers last wik while window shop.duh.window only!!!ohmy.i want everything.i think as soon as i get my pay by d end of mth....its gonna be spend totally clean.left wif not even a single cent.and then i'm gonna kill myself.oh F,YAR, gotta get myself a few FORMAL tops for my attachment.atleast prepare for it just in case nid to wear one since itS at d office.....zzzZZzz.its okay.get attachment money.SHOPPING!!!oh no, im a shophaholic.pls help me get away from this.*lost face*.

& needs to get my watch fix asap.but dunno where to repair it??its a gift dat i reali treasure sooo mucchh..and now its not working.i.told.u.i.can't.handle.stuff.gadgets.digital things.F.& NEEDS TO GET passport size photos asap!been taking afew last time.i noe its always few pieces.each tyme i take it,used one & tend to lost d rest of my photos.like m.i.a.wth.waste my 6$ for it again!-.-

No comments:

i.me.myself.

life is not a routine but creation