Tuesday, May 18, 2010

banana day (outta words to describe the post)


lets just continue part II of high end later in the week.cos i seem to have problem sending pixs from my phone to the very dear hotmail!darn.and as i was typing this,chipmunk was looking at me from the back,thinking i cant see her reflection from my screen.it was obvious.HAHA.i could see her small scrawny minute face.HAHA.with small eyes.*OKAY NOT THAT MINE ISN'T,but i think hers smaller*HAHA.btw,she got the chipmunk mug!totally reflects her!i was laughing my heads off when i saw that on the very unfateful day.she got very suspicious indeed.HAHA.

niwaes me and member was talking randomly..*dok bawah kolong case* Acap (matrep name) i noe wif his casting leg tk glamour(baru lepas accident la kan) eating banana jap.while typing.at work.tyme chk.11.40am.oh well dats all for my lunch. cont..Acap face suddenly beaming wif his cheeky look.''Eh korg dah tgk tu bende?''the rest of us were like..??bende baik pe?HAHA.okay.''ALAH si lelaki lembut bantai tu perempuan''All of us was like ??ape siak.igt ape je...*i keep thinking of drugs whenever he said ''dah tgk bende??'',his fav phrase.cos he's face like mcm potential drug dealer.okay ampun Acap. aku tidak berniat berkata sedemikian...



i've also realised.lots of them are getting not straight.senget.not that i care so much about them.but is this like signs to show end of world.cos in my religion,it states that more of them becoming not straight when nearing end of world.ouhh..you simply walk down the shopping centre,road,wherever you are.so many of them.i'm just scared it might be the sign of end of world,....

i'm so tired plus sleepy plus plus.know what.got bruises as a result from ytd fall off frm the chair.i was yawning,stretching myself to the fullEST while rocking my chair....sekali lost balance...boom!jatoh.*sound effect mahal oi*mampos.how clumsy can i be!freak.mampos sak.a week b4 fell at hotel lobby..ytd, chair..pavement,wherever.name it 4 my 'fell' spot.HAHA.lucky not yet some cliff or building.CHOY..mampos sak.my mum and sum idiot frens...''kau jalan tk tgk kape??''HALO AKU TAKKN TUTOP MATE JALan??ITS just not MY LUCK pe.suay betol.and Is said its becos i'm like monkey running abt all the tyme.''kau memang pe,lari2 jatoh,bgn dgn lincah nk avoid malu,step nth happen pastu tk serik2 lari lagi''*bapak2 tone* and my colleague can some more laugh SADISTICALLY and said ''why not later we put seat belt specially for your chair only''.mampos.cruel pe...-_-
i.want.this.dress.from.BANANA REPUBLIC.inspiration to look at their stuff afetr eating banana and found this cute dress!i'm thinking of wearing it for club?HAHA.but it looks kinda common i noe -_-but everything is common nowadaes!ZzzZ.shud have open my own new label!

No comments:

i.me.myself.

life is not a routine but creation