Wednesday, May 5, 2010

threesome

here you go cik pa....belated photos.i'm soreh have no tyme to upload.been really busy and drained out the past 2 weeks -.-
no captions for the rest but have to comment on this centre picture of me and pa.luks like as though she's kissing me on the forehead?HAHA.we didn't plan to take that kinda shot.and in the next picture,pa luks terJANTAN.HAHA
shud i put b4 and after?HAHA.luk at how semangat cik pa 'teach' me how to luk vogue??HAHA.next shot dah ter 'over' vogue
kesian shabby swollen eyes.

and i swear i'm freaking freaking tired now.i think i'm becoming a  postwoman cum office gurl cum doing autocad cum cleaner.multi task pe aku.chewah.but today was really not my dae.overslept this moning,wokeup at 830.supposed to enter work at 9.bath,chiong siap.out.no choice usuali no matter how late i dun care,make it later.but since ive always been late lately plus its my attachment,so have no F choice,picet duit,flare mr cabby.the driver,being so old (dun blame him actually) drive so slowly.even i said go on the fastest way didn't help -.- chk2, have to spend 12$,pick hours plus slow apek. usually it only cos 7$ at most.cheat my money.next, i dunno whats wrong wif me having this wobbly hand or what?drop my phone.F.den upon wearing my watch again my metal  expensive*cost more than usual je la..hehe*watch drop.like again another belonging drop.F.den freaking bapok at workplace wanted me help him type out his work thing. being so baik hati sgt, i helped him. he being so fussy rejected my work.F.saying it wasn't on appropriate alignment and wanted to add some more info.freak.u shud have just do it urself since you've got a laptop from the company rite??lazy or stupid i dunno.being so smart i just used his laptop instead of going back the office to do it for him/her.HAHA.again,bapok think that i'm the runner/postwoman?told me to get sumthing from the office and pass it to him.F.back in the office thinking that i have done my autocad drawing perfectly ytd,this chipette came to me and was like..''gurl u shud also scale ur drawing cos its not scale from the softcopy'' wah seriously pls do fuck urself.why didn't you tell me that the drawing wasn't drawn in scale when you gave me?and when i asked why she didn't scale it,she simply say..''you just scale la''*muke sial*.so long i never did autocad and the thought that i have done quite alot of the editing was great work indeed.HAHA.but i freaking forget how to scale the drawing.F.after clicking the the mouse for 10mins.decided to ask for 'help' which usually i dun.asked chipette; she replied with tk perlu giggle step cute and chinz accent..''i oso forget liao'' again pls do fuck urself.becos firstly,its actually HER work i'm doing.my part was just to go the fucking place,count the trees*so tk perlu*and measure the distance between the spaces.DATS ALL.she was supposed to edit the drawing in AUTOCAD.freak.for the thought that she was the one who promised the architect that we could finished the drawing on certain date.and after which she got so scared plus sad plus step emo cos she's afraid she will not make the work on time and up to standard.she even got so drama dat dae after the meeting that she left the office when the rest were having lunch in the office and wanted to have 'time for herself'.CB.why must she get so emotional when she already shed the responsibility to me and the architect like kinda blame me for the first drawing dat tyme??i was the one supposed to get so emotional?instead back in the office i just continue facebooking and later work like per normal? can see her fucking two face ah.CB.den she pandai2 make promises to the architect saying by 14 May or what she can produce the work?mcm soyal.she promised,but i'm the one who have to do the work.eeee syaithan betol la kau kan.dah lah got this nenek tua luk(mouth)!not being bitchy but i'm so pisssssssed off. and while im figuring out how to do the scale thing,she and chipmunk busy camwhore at the back?ANGRY NOT?!!! i can't strain my eyes nimore,save wtv dere is,shut down com,left the office plus slamming of the door behind me w/o saying GOODBYE.*which usually i do*hope they noe i'm pissed.when i saw BHAIYAs faces at work,it makes my day.HAHA.well atleast they are REAL frens.

P.S: LOVE TYPING WHEN I'M MAD.HOHO AND CANT WAIT FOR FRI AND WIKENDS!WOOTS.SEE YOU SOON.

No comments:

i.me.myself.

life is not a routine but creation