Sunday, September 19, 2010

EID photos plus plus!

1st day raya!!
lil' eMAN is listening to mp3 and he seems to be interested in the SEAN PAUL's songs  and was mumbling following the lyrics?EH SHUDDUP OKBOY.later ur MUMMY conferm accused me of negative influence??-_____________- 
2ND DAY!woots.


our movie date outing!^ ^

okay that was last minute hairdo for photoshoot!curls for the shoot! ^ ^

and more photos coming up..i think.but who cares right.HAHA.niwaes ytd photos was....LALALA.upload soon.its wif them.& im sorry i just like to be myself and WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE ME?you dun need to like me becos we are not even related okay??bye!

PS: I DUN WANNA GO ANOTHER Raya outings/open hse pls!!!im tired of it!pls dun force me to!!!!+_0

No comments:

i.me.myself.

life is not a routine but creation