Wednesday, November 17, 2010

embekkkkkkkkkk!

long time i've neve blog heh.sory had no tyme for it.like seriously.been running here and there.juggle between skool and work and piles of project works.

its PH finally.i wanted to see the korban this morning,but couldn't wake up so ya.ytd's eve of raya was like f***.i had project to do till like 9pm.like 9 im still in skool.neve do till that late b4.had to do it cos if i dun,i have to come today?like HALO.its holiday right??to tell you seriously i have no time to rest peacefully for the past few weeks.

i kinda regret working part time.yes for the sake of extra money,i had to work.actually when come to think of it,i dun really need it,actually i just wanted to 'get away' from home this month.if you know why.but after knowing all the projects that i have to do,time away from home is definately there.i had to have lotsa project meeting and discussions!plus the skooling hour sucks lately.then nearing weekend,i'm all plan for part time work!how sucky can that be.I REALLY WISH TO RUN AWAY FROM EVERYTHING.i swear i'm super tired thinking of projects and stuff!

i can only afford to chill last weekend for a drive wif cuzzins.mit the girls; aspa and shab.had a great time chatting non-stop.HAHA.apart from that i had no time to meet the rest of my frens,either their time is clash with mine or what.i dun even have time to meet nani.usually we tend to meet like 2-3 times a week!now....its difficult to even meet once a week.im sorry nani,its okay you have your bf to accompany your days.hehe

i have some photos taken like ages back.not really ages la..2 months back i guess?okay here it is.outing wif my poly mates.one of the girls bdae!FIZA.no not me.HAFIZAH HAMID. & nope they are not from my course.like duh.schoolmates.hope my blog is not wordy for you!SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILADHA!

P.S: i'm not going out today i guess.i need finish my report!& rest maybe?if there is time.SO MUCH TO DO SO LITTLE TIME.and to all my frens,bestfrens,best pals,best mates,aquaintance,IF I NEVE MEET YOU DOSEN'T MEAN I DUN LOVE YA.I STILL DO,I SERIOUSLY HAD NO TYME.IM SORRY.JUST GIVE ME A KOL IF YOU FEEL LIKE TALKING TO ME.IM ALWAYS THERE.(for calls only at this moment) +_0


No comments:

i.me.myself.

life is not a routine but creation