Friday, December 17, 2010

for girls/ladies/women entry

FOR THIS POST,I HOPE YOU IGNORE IT OF YOU ARE OVER-SENSITIVE ENUFF.

fine this may be random fact,but i just wanted to share wif the ppl out there.whoever interested to read this.i'm not referring this to any particular person or whatever.but i am VERY PARTICULAR ABOUT PERSONAL HYGIENE. I DUN CARE IF YOU LOOK LIKE A MODEL OR WHATSOVER BUT THE FACT THAT YOU NEGLECT YOUR PERSONAL HYGIENE,THAT REalllly STINKS.

I AM THE DEPRESSED girl working arnd people wif POOR personal HYGIENE.OKAY FINE not ALL of them are,but MOST.teen girls.few years younger than me,or some about the same age as me.dressup quite pleasantly,looking hi-tech and modern and stuff*if you noe what im talking abt* but the moment THEY passby you, all i can say is,GOD BLESS THEM!ALAMAK,THE SMELL IS WORST THAN DUSTBIN OR SOMETHING.unpleasant,DUH.naseb la aku keje part time je,...have to endure them for awhile and not the WHOLE DAY!i think i can faint from suffocating if have to breathe in that not so fresh air the whole day!

OKAY girls,I'M NOT SAYING I HAVE PURRFECT SMELL,OR SMELL OF THE PARADISE,BUT PLS,at least we smell pleasant enuff to people,THAT'LL BE GREAT. I WILL REALLY APPRECIATE IT,to achieve that, i dun need you to splurge unecessarily on branded perfumes etc.dun need to get PARIS HILTON PEFUME,DKNY PERFUME,GUESS PERFUME,OR EVEN ESPRIT PERFUME.LOOK,that WILL NOT BE THE SOLUTION.people do mistook things,whay they think is,perfume will make them smell GREAT,SUPERB!WELL THE FACT IS.YOU ARE WRONG.PERFUME CAN ONLY ENHANCE YOUR ALREADY 'NICE NATURAL/ARTIFICIAL BODY SMELL'.& IF ONE ALREADY HAD B.O(body odour),PLS,AFTER RUNNING 5KM OR 10KM,DO NOT SPRAY ANY PERFUME ON YOURSELF.THAT WILL JUST MAKE IT WORST.I SWEAR.

LOOK,EVERYONE HAS B.O.it is a thing that you can never run away from.EVEN MS.UNIVERSE HAS IT.chk it out if you dun believe me.try smelling them when they haven't had A bath.the only difference is,HOW STRONG IS YOUR ODOUR COMPARED TO THE REST.this depends on what you eat actually.my mum always tell me that.cos the acids or whatever chemical that is burnt out from your body is from the INNER YOU.and thats what you eat!(i'm not personal nutritionist or what but ya,i used to take F&N,for 'O' level and learn alot bout it,so ya,dun blame me for all this talking).

but its okay,yes we can't really limit to what we eat and also control it,BUT YOU CAN CONTROL YOUR B.O.A simple start would be proper bathing,NORMAL SOAP(SHOKOBUTSU OR WHAT)dun really need the expensive ones like from body shop or what,seriously.AND THE NEXT MUST FOR LADIES/GUYS) ARE.....OUR NEXT BFF,MISS/MR REXONA(FOR MEN's pls google the image yourself,tyvm)


OKAY,that dosen't mean only REXONA, any deodarant brand will do,NIVEA,lady speed stick,etc....but  I am a big fan of REXONA.so yeah.*promote jap*AND tHE best part is the deodorant can last u the whole DAY LONG AND CAN USED FOR A MONTH *even if you go out everyday like me*and that rexona cos only SGD 3.15( if im not wrong)SO PLS GIRLS,IF YOU CAN SPEND ALL THE MONEY ON CLOTHES AND MAKEUP,why not invest that LIL' amount on something which will do GREAT TO YOU!IM SURE PPL AROUND YOU WOULD APPRECIATE IT,...cos usually you yourself dun SMELL IT,PPL ARND YOU DO -______-THEY CAN'T GO ARND TELLING YOU ''EH BITCH,U SMELL SO BAD,AS BAD AS MY DOG'S POO'' RIGHT??that will be totally mean thing to do and i'm sure you dun want that to happen to you!and the worst if the opposite sex of you tell you that,I THINK YOU'LL FEEL LIKE HIDING YOURSELF UNDER THE BLANKET FOR THE NEXT 3 DAYS.IM SURE OF THAT -________+......

and ofcos,whats blog w/o photos right???here you go!

RAPUNZEL:THE ENTANGLED TALE WAS TOTALLY AWESOME!!! oh yeah!we bought the drink set and got the toy/cup!!!oOOH that reminds me of it,i dunno where ive placed it.


 and ya, i wanted so much to watch this movie!angelina is totally HOT MAMA.


I went,no i mean my skool had this trip to URA(uRBAN REDEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY) where all the models of builidngs in SINGAPORE ARE PLACED!chkitout my house!!!somewhere there i guess...AWESOME MODEL PLAN.IM AMAZED!
ohmygawd!i miss IKEA HOTDOG BUN readi.dammit.btw,had no tyme to grab a bitE of the meatballs!!!shud have bought it takeaway!(muke gelojoh)

No comments:

i.me.myself.

life is not a routine but creation