Tuesday, December 7, 2010

newborn baby Q!*hugs & kisses*

my newborn nieeeeeeeeeece!i feel like squeezing her cheeks!oh ya,she got our cheeks genes.got you!the mouth maintain eh.*looks like my dad when she's sleeping*

my cousin's daughter with the 'whatever' girl.she can sleep peacefully even with loud noise.i blast music so loud she just peep her eyes open for awhile then continue sleeping.WOW.i love you nieeece!



QAISARAH ANIQAH


i think kids are super smart nowadaes,with newborn niece,my nephew is getting jealous or what??he simply dun let me off to play 'soccer' (kids way) wif him whenever i wanna go and peep Qaisarah...its okay,i still love you Aiman!but your parents that makes me think twice about loving you more.HAHA


I'M LOOKING FORWARD LATER!GONNA CATCH my MOVIE.HAHA.I  remember telling nani ''eh cerite aku dah keluar di pasaran''AND SHE GOES ON LIKE ???? HAHA! see you nani!

PS: just becos of YOU,we have to do all this SHIT,pls be considerate when it comes to FYP.its not AS IF we DO IT,YOU DUN BUT YOU STILL GET THE SAME GRADE AS US?PLS DO FUCK YOURSELF UNDER THE TREE.*TRAGIC MODE*im so gonna slap you next time you open youR MOUTH unnecessarily!

No comments:

i.me.myself.

life is not a routine but creation