Sunday, March 6, 2011

21st, Egyptian Night

CHK IN.....
yeap,so here we are.my very own mini 21st celebration at hotel room.hehe.sounds sneaky right.okay,basically we eat,talk crap,lepak,photo-taking.not much though.the theme WAS EGYPTIAN.as usual most of them find a reason not to come cos of that.and those who came did not even dressup like one mostly.SAME GOES FOR ME.i didn't look so egyptian.anisah even commented saying i look greek plus egyptian.HAHA.i think i look so..PAJAMAS.like my dress is soon for going to bed.had quite lotsa fun having to meet the girls all together at one go!it was actuali suppose to be a girl's nite thing which i planned at the very beginning,but, obviously,its unfair for the guys right.HEHE.cos i booked a small room but thank god managed to squeeze everyone in!Once again, THANKS ALOT GUYS FOR COMING!deeply appreciated!

& THE PARTY BEGINS....
thanks nani for your help!*love u loads*& definately BIG THANK to my DEAREST ONE AND ONLY MOM 4 cooking all these DELICIOUS food.*love you to d max*& thanks to my annoying sis and BIL for the delivery!


cake cutting & open presents... (muke NAni excied)
thanks for the gifts.reali i dun expect that,i mean i just want to celebrate this occasion wif u guys.thanks again,every gift is special to me.its the thought that counts right.,THANKS ALOT. and to syara,thanks for the lovely card with emotional word inside that when i read,i felt DEEPLY TOUCHED.awww.love u!
the cake wasn't up to my expectation though.I WANT IT SIMPLE but not childish.but its okay la.it was not entirely the baker's fault.i didn't give a proper theme.due to my blurness.i totally forget about my egyptian theme till my sis remind me of that.but it was too late.the cake's been baked.so ya.no point regretting.but it tasted not dat bad according to my cuzs and some frens.so ya.whatever,again, its over.

now, i shall pray hard for the upcoming years of my life to be a betta person,to stay healthy and have all the love ones around me.amin.

No comments:

i.me.myself.

life is not a routine but creation