Friday, March 18, 2011

My Not So Charming D&D Night.

Event: Life Science &  Chemical Technology D&D
Venue:  Singapore Flyer Megu Club


   
syara as usual excited about the door gifts,bells.& next will be my two best coursemates.love u guys!

most of them wore dresses,as predicted,but syara & me opted for something different,top & baggy pants wif wedge is what i picked,well as for syara she opted for tight fitted tubedress,a dress but not so formal look as she pair it wif funky blazer and booty heels.we try to bring up the formal sophisticated style.mcm paham.HAHA.cool heh. next up, poly best mates,dila,fiza HAMID & lenny. after which, i can't seem to eat properly as ppl come to take their pictures wif me??HEHE,prasan popular jap,but eh i mmg popular tau.HAHA.but i dun take the pixs using my camera.sory i only choose to take wif some.HEHE.the rest is in their cameras.so maybe they like me so much that they have to have my pictures in their cameras.LOL.


introduce you to my BEDAH.cos i love to disturb her.& next is hazel, which aku tak la close wif her but since she support pants for the night and looking cool, i have to have a snap wif her right??HEHE.btw, i hope my hair dun look so mangkok cos i've just soft rebonded it an cut it short,well i suit short hair cos can't maintain the long one.anw, so happy that i managed to snipped off the dsgusting,coloured,tinted,bleached hair.NOW MY HAIR IS OFFICIAL TO THE NATURAL COLOUR!!& I'M IN LOVE WIF MY NEW sponsored WEDGE!!!thnx for the sponsorship!*tebiat jap*

well, overall,the D&D was 20% fun.cos the food sucks.the host, boring,the performance,speechless,the lucky draw,unfair draw lots.so what more can i say??but okla, at least pay that amount to have last pixs wif the bitches.thats cool enuff,todududu.

No comments:

i.me.myself.

life is not a routine but creation