Saturday, April 2, 2011

drained out!!!

i am sooooooooooooooo tired to the extend that i barely open my eyes nowadaes in the morning.so u can imagine my small cina eyes now added wif sleepiness abis ah....just enuff to see the road infront of me.now my schedule of life is so crap.mon-fri,an EDUCATOR to make it soud nicer to small lil kids.if you get what i mean.38 of these lil' monsters.all i can say by the end of the day...... IS.............???sat or sun now is spent dealing wif more kids,either work as retail for babies/children wear OR dealing wif damn hyperactive lil' nephew & niece at home.soooo u can say...basically......my mon-sun OR SADLY TO SAY EVERYDAY IS SPENT WIF KIDS, KIDS & MORE KIDS!!!!!!kay i love kids.they are adorable naive innocent creatures.BUT I ONLY LOVE TO PLAY AND ENTERTAIN THEM but not.....EDUCATING OR HAVE TO TOLERATE THEIR NONSENSE!!!! i swear after this i think i my line of study is still betta!talking to plants is much more way bETTA.well atleast, they DUN ANSWER BACK.oh well just after you leave or lost something then u regret or felt that you shud treasure it.now i understand wat this phrase meant.really. ohwell applying for work is hard and tough nowadaes,i am actuali quite and kinda scared not getting the ideal job upon graduation.to start of with,i actually do not really know what to do in life.really.it freaks me out thinking abt it.

now,my parents kinda look scold me for taking to much part time jobs now.that i really do not even have time for myself and that they really see changed in my attitude of life.cos last time,ohwell atleast i use to 30%part time work,multi task wif 10% skool multitask wif 60% lepaking life.but NOW,tsk.dun talk abt it.

i thought i know what i wanna do in life.but then again, im fickle minded.im talking about a lifetime career.so i really need to choose wisely as this is for a long run,not like my part time jobs which i have been in alot.and i kinda wanted to agree to my dad's proposal.chey proposal.of continuing my studies to 'U'...but i rejected his proposal cos i dun want him to pay for it.i just find it that i am like a burden to him.his supposed to be enjoying his life now rite?bro and sis have family, support themselves readi only me,tk habis2 pakai his money.tsk.malu tau i...-____- and sis is always like showing symptoms of envy of me at times..this is tht feeling which makes me felt useless instead of being proud that dad loves me slightly better compared to her..HEHE.

okay look, my dad is so talkative nowadaes.right at this moment im typing, i can hear him babbling.dunno babble what.i look at him but his words just dun hit my brain la.sorry kay.pls excuse me.i think mum have change to be dad and vice versa,cos mum is quiter nowadaes.

aniwaes.
-I AM TIRED OF THE KIDS
-I AM TIRED OF DEALING WIF THE CUSTOMERS
-I AM TIRED OF PEOPLE'S COMPLAIN.SORRY IM NOT UR PERSONAL ADVISOR ANYMORE
-I AM TIRED OF my &PPL'S ATTITUDE
-I AM TIRED OF PPL'S NOT NECESSARY COMMENT ABT ME,WELL LOOK PPL,JUST MIND UR OWN BUSINESS AITE??!!
-I AM TIRED OF HAVING TO TOLERATE PPL'S CRAP
-I AM TIRED OF GIVING FACE AND CHANCE TO PEOPLE
-I AM TIRED OF GIVING WAY JUST TO PLS PPL'S LIFE

PERIOD!

and tmr moning as early as the ayam KOKOK, i have to get readi to jb.the so tk perlu trip.if i never go,they would say i anti from their cluster.OHWELL,tkde standard la i nak bermingle ngan u all*flicks hair*HAHA.prangai diva jap.actually, no la,i just dunno them that well yet.and that woman is going and i dislike looking at me.okay la.wtv.pray me well.ALL I KNOW IS BY THE END OF THE THE,MY SHOPPING BAG WILL BE FULL OF FOOD ONLY.WHAT ELSE IN JB?i can't be so kental like them want to go SHOPPING FOR CLOTHES THERE RITE?tsk.sorry la not my taste.*chk2 i buy eh*HAHA.OK AT MOST ONE THING I WILL BUY,HEHE.GIRL'S STUFF.BYE.



xoxo
fizafernandez

No comments:

i.me.myself.

life is not a routine but creation