Wednesday, May 18, 2011

#@%#@^#&^%$&*(*%^^&#

i am super duper happy
firstly i got what i wanted.its been so long i want this thing actually and most of you may have it,most of my friends have it long ago though.but whatever.I GOT IT.yeah!second, today is considered the last day of the week for work for me.cos though tmr i still have school, but they are gonna go for some school trip.

fine apparently after the break,i am so sad.SHIT YOU.i cant quit this job till the end of the year???you saying thats for the KIDS interest.apparently,partly cos of it right,cos partly you dun want to find another chap for this job.OHMYGAWD.i have a life.I WAS SPEECHLESS.for once iN the office just now.i dunno what to say or how to react.look bloody sotong ah.HAHA.

ohman,my friend could LIE W/O BLINKING OR BATTER HER EYES.shit.i mean, i cant.usually i can if something like this require me to do it.like lie becos of own interest to get out of this job.its my temporary job.but how come its BLOODY DIFFICULT FOR ME TO QUIT IT?

okay shoot me.now i wanna make trouble.HAHA.CREATE ONE.SO I HAVE A REASON TO QUIT.I HATE THIS JOB.GOODBYE!

No comments:

i.me.myself.

life is not a routine but creation