Monday, July 4, 2011

i.need.a.getaway

its been so long i neve whine here.i am so freaking tired of my routine i can say.for the fact that ive graduated and now looking for a full time job. i thot its easy to get a job.like i thot of my part time jobs.easy to get.ive just realised that full time job it was more difficult to get.like seriously. cos i really need to get like a job that i can endure for a long course!well my type of person can just normally endure like for a short period if i do not like the job.therefore i have to choose wisely in what im applying for.got a few interviews that i went.but was thinking twice of it.anyways,im planning to get a the full time job so that i can secure a place in part time uni course.cos i wanna do bachelor.i really want something more than just a dip.

 yesterday was having this cousin's engagement.maternal side.so it was kinda of okay.cos my mum side like just kinda ask here and there.cos definately when they look at me they have nothing to ask.besides like what AM I DOING NOW right?my standard answer was like, now doing part time job,looking for a full time one.thats it.like duh.another guy cousin of mine was spared from it.cos for the fact that he have to go for NS after this.so yeah.how i wish i can be in his position FOR ONCE.ohmygawd.

i can predict the worst for raya!i mean what am i gonna say if i still DO NOT POSSESS A JOB?? i might just as well pack my bag and go somewhere far frm spore and just like hibernate at alaska or something on raya.last day of puasa maybe the night i will buy ticket to alaska ah.okay that sounds crap but i need to just fly somewhere seriously.maternal side will just be ''oooh,tkpelah pelan pelan find one.'' or some abit more hurtful ''ooh,how come still working part time only,why not u get a government job,you have a dip what?better benefits??'' lucky they are nice people, if its my dad's side, i will just shoot.do you think the government wants me??? or either that i will answer '' habiskan beras makbapak pat rumah!''ohmygawd.ive been applying for some of the things most of it will reply: will only get back to the shortlisted in 2 months time. two months time will be like HAHA. either that or i got like a...pekerjaan abg dan kakak polis.sorrylah gurl, im not a uniform group people ah though i love to date one!HAHA.admire how smart the guys wear their uniform la gurl.

i can predict my paternal side will be worst.not only they ask WHY I HAVEN GET A JOB,but they will compare to my other cousins or even their own.WHY NOT YOU FIND ME A JOB!KAU PERGI BALEK GOOGLE DIRI SENDIRI KAY.

so yeah in dilemma la gurl.i feel that i have no goal in life now!!oh god, pls help me.insyallah will get through this.cos from what i heard,the more difficulties you go through, that means god will get something good out of it and that shows that god loves you.thank you very much.^ ^ trying to be positive always.

anyways, these are some of my graduating pixs which have been taken like two months ago la.







with my NYAH partner,HAHA

thanks for coming gurl!

and most of the rest of them, we couldnt find them to snap photos!cos they were all either busy eating,taking phots with the lecturers or family,or simply M.I.A after the ceremony!anyways, miss you guys,hope to meet up one day,cos 3 years was kinda FAST actually!though was dragging every single day from it.

xoxo,
fieza

No comments:

i.me.myself.

life is not a routine but creation