Monday, October 10, 2011

childhood days

pure random photo. (avoid pls)


had this one printed out,hang infront of the girl.she hopes that this guy will one fine day meet & propose to her,SUPER DOUBLE FAT HOPE.

anywayS, here i am gonna tell you guys with my grandma story.eversince i was young,(i noe some of you might be rolling your eyes now)who cares about my childhood days right?but well this is my blog, im gonna tell you so just live with it,refuse to read you can take your leave pls,tyvm.siap warning dulu.im brought up in such a way that im not indulge in those wealthy toys,those electronic gadgets or whatsoever.i had more of a 'energy usage toys' the ones where you need to play physically and not mentally if you get what i meant.and did i mention?that i am soo on the boys side when i was young,well even now that is.but not as much compared to the past.i will tucked in my tshirt and JEANS that is.even on raya.i swear.i cant live wiothout tagging along my brother to soccer plays and matches.i would love to be involved and 'categorized' as one of them.one of the boys that is.

i don't possess a single doll.this might sounds depressing indeed.i remember mum bought me a doll, the ones that is being fed type.every girl has it that point of time.so when i went to the mall,i grabbed that 'thing' first persuading my dad to buy it for me.i wanted that 'one' so much cos,all of my frens has it.so yeah.dad gave in to me for this cos to him its like something new that i like dolls.that doll cost a bomb indeed(cos its something WOW last time)100$ that is.okay fine i did have one doll.one day doll.

i played with that doll for only a day.yes a day,,mum told me that i began to bang that doll against the wall?how brutal i am/was.that doll got its head dislocated and was send to the 'hospital'(washing machine) cos i kept throwing it instead of playing with it, well it kinda look something like this,,


and i dump that doll right after a few days later,cos i thought that i wanna 'join' my brother again.soccer that is. i remember having those bruises on my forehead when that ball 'accidentally' hit on the wrong spot.and brother will shout out at me saying how IRRITATING i am.he even asked me to lie to mum saying that i accidentally hit the wall and injure myself.well it might sound abit nonsense but thats the best excuse he can find since im well known for acidentally banged against things for no specific reason -___- even till now.


when i was in primary school, one of my bestfriend,we are still bestfriend till now in fact, everyday,after school,  between primary 2 and 3 that is,we will always,i mean she will always go my place and we will have this turn by turn skate scooter race??wth right?i noe.cos i got it as present.my parents will never buy me all those toys you noe.both of us will speed up like craazy as if some hantu chase after us.HAHA.I miss those times though.




KAY BACK.


anywayS, ive just reached bAK office after a long walk from Fullerton.wif like laptop.walking with laptop.like OMG.OKBYE.IM LIKE OUTTA BREATH NOW.

noe what?i shud hire a chauffer in future.cos this work does need one indeed.OMG.

No comments:

i.me.myself.

life is not a routine but creation