Tuesday, November 15, 2011

that ray of sunlight.

Mother.I need you right now.I am in total dilemma.I have a huge problem right now.I wish God can tell me what to do right now.Like directly give me a sign.Huge sign.I hope someone can tell me what to do.Well they did.My frens did.But afterall its my decision.Its going to end soon.This month.I have to decide if I'm sceduled for the next appointment.Yes it concern my future.As im typing right now,Im looking at the magazine ''WEDDING''.Isn't that what I want?Hey don't get me wrong.I mean isn't that what I wanted to be so much?A wedding planner?but kind of planner actually.& now when I'm given a job which is I have interest for,I got another offer.That offer,is something,someone I wanted to be so much ever since I was a kid.And my dad wants me to be that too.So how?Do I have to take my leave from all these?...

No comments:

i.me.myself.

life is not a routine but creation