Wednesday, December 7, 2011

welcome back,

its been some time since i last blog.its DECEMBER.yeah!i love this month and always looking forward to this month every year.yeah am mad i know,but i just wanna leave the unhappy past that happens to me heh.period.
i blog today for the sake of killing time till 6.10 more minutes till 6.work done.nothing much to do.so yeah here i am.

5 fun/random facts about me (those who care):

1) I love to see/watch weddings; preparations,deco,dress from magazines,based from reality,from websites,fashion designer blogs,bla bla bla and the list goes on and these will make me either smile kerekly or make my mouth drop 30cm down.
2) I love to listen to real life stories,NOT THE OLD FOLKS story so stop neneks and daoks dun ever tell me your life story.I love to listen to stories on how they fight to live,survive for others,sacrifices made,the journey that brings them to the truth path of light.The story of reverts.
3) I love ice-cream which i jolly piglet well know that its going to make my pants stretch 30cm wider.who cares?!
4) I love my mum.and dad.don't relly know whats life without them.
5)I love the Creator of the universe, I credit my my whole life to HIM.thanks ALLAH.

bye!6pm sharp

No comments:

i.me.myself.

life is not a routine but creation