Friday, July 13, 2012

have a bright day everyone!

lil sunshine,YOU light up my life!love you loads buckets trucks,
yesterday was spent quite wisely on these important things,*no,not all are mine,only one* anyway,bought sunflower by Elizabeth Arden.the smell was so cool,at the first spray,i was so scared it might turn out the erm weird unbearable smell but,it proves wrong, as the smell turns out kinda nice after afew minutes.it simply sweet soothing smell,not the one that irritates you,so hence bought that for my colleagues as a farewell gifts.hope they like the smell.i mean different people have different sense of 'nice' smell rite.
i decided to invest on a lil more expensive shampoo for myself as currently its in need of it.its for hairloos control and it has a good pH suitable for hair rnage from 5.3-6.5,so yeah,b4 i head to the salon this weekend prolly,i better start doing some justice to my hair,i bet my regular hairstylist will be screaming on my face again like 'WAH WHAT HAPPEN??'as if i have just fought in war and my hair was ruined part from the explosion.really i tell you,there is no other more Drama hairstylist than mine.where can you get that huh??
and lastly,i hope you guys have a great weekend!spend time in doing what you like most aite!i have a birthday party to attend tmr,i just cant take the distance of the place from my house,seriously,but for the sake of my best mate,i'll be there for you aite!!

No comments:

i.me.myself.

life is not a routine but creation