Monday, March 8, 2010

i'm.so.not.myself.today

monday blues.first day of attachment.ouch.thinking of it ytd's nite was just so painful.others might have long vacation.had onli ONE bloody week b4 start this attachment thingy.it was bla bla bla.cos i have not been myself for d past 8h at work.like so weird.for me not to talk NORMALLY.like cacat bit cos like so quiet & i guess look dummy.colleagues asked questions and i will go on giving my blurr face.maybe their english wasn't..er...good?or proper?well i didn't say mine is.haha.but at least better than them?heh heh.could communicate wif the anak boss well cos dia punye english like ours?the rest are chingchongs.not racist kape la.but if too much of a certain race, i tend to feel outcast.even if ALL are the same race as me.i will feel weird too.HAHA.i like it to be mixed.

in d morning,d boss like ask me do i noe how to make coffee?i gave d first sotong look.like ape???KOPI?SUAR.heard alot interns have to be a coffee gal at work..& dat qns did terrify me.pls la mak i je tau buat tu bende okay.wtv.gave d blurr look,smile*tk sincere* and then step tk dgr..LALALA.HAHA.next, got this particular guy,colleague of mine,keep testing my knowledge on d name of plants la!scientific name!fuck.hw d hell shud i noe.i kept repeating i dunno.giving this blurr super sotong look.u just try to imagine it.try ur best.thnx...! he's okay la.at least he brought me out to the site for landscape stuff.rather than sat in d office rot..rot & rot.den d admin gal.i think she is.cos she bz faxing stuff ,filing work and she got this look,like she dun approve me of working dere??maybe. i dunno.but dats d irritating part of me.i always have feelings what ppl think of me and others & its always TRUE.but den,dun give it a damn.just do my part.get a pass grade,6mths,chao!

one thing surprise me is that,they super duper can eat alot.i mean.during working hours,BK breakfast at arnd...10 plus?LIKE A FULL MEAL.den chilll...i mean they work....den at 3,lunch break,some noodles,like a heavy meal.again.ohmy.melantak je?they said i'm weird or shy?for not eating breakfast that the anak boss bought.me shy?pls la.firstly,me no eat breakfast kind.second of cos la  abit shy?like i am eating FREE FOOD for my first daayy at work?i dun like ppl buy for me food,which i neve ask them to.even if its free.i felt guilty,like wanting to pay,..but to dunno who.cos d rest seems to be happily consuming the food.which i dun.i dunno whether they pay themselves...or free from anak boss???*muke lost* lunch time knowing i had my break earlier than them,they still bought for me drink.again i felt lost & guilty and i asked them d most kental qns...''do i have to pay for this?''when they gave me this strange look like,JUST DRINK....i was like..''okay....thnx...''*in d most timid way*so kelakar.kental nye i.LOL.I JUST DUN LIKE PPL BUY THINGS FOR ME...food!when i dun ask for it.den HAVE TO EAT IT COS i have to?den FELT GUILTY FOR NOT PAYINGG!!!OHMY.

OKAY, for the 8h at work, i basically do some office work like filing?not related but atleast got sumthing to do la kn.kill the time.den after lunch went to d site.chk2 aft dat tyme to go off!wohoo.maybe shud have more of going out visiting the site!kn gerek.kill the tyme.not need sit in office & give this sotong look.& everytyme d boss enter,dere i am siting not doing anything & dere he is asking d rest of them to give me some work...*dia mcm tk happy nmpk aku tk bekeje*when im doing work,he's not arnd! F.

my instructor needs a new car badly.though he's rich,he's cheapo.handle break.i thot i it was locked when i tried opening it,i look like a perompak,skali chk2,handle dia memmag dah pecah.suar.who d hell so violent did dat siol??must be d work of sum monster.told PETER*instructor* abt it..he was like''aiya!nvm,i go thailand buy!''i look at him wif this dirty look...''I THOT U WANNA BUY NEW CAR,NEW HANDLE ONLY??CHEAT MY FEELING!'' he looking so innocent brushing his hair, and i teketawe seketike melihat dia sikat rambot.terigt my member satu ni tk abis skit d fringe!even on d road -.-

 

 
yesh.dapat gaji ape lagy gang.shop shop shop.muke budak2 baru kaye seketike.

No comments:

i.me.myself.

life is not a routine but creation