Tuesday, July 6, 2010

dirty lil' secret

when you wanted to do something bad,there's always obstacles in doing it right?HAHA.well i'm just speaking of myself actually.i'm not doing something evil or what.its just sharing of some photos....HAHA.

okay actually i was just browsing thru some stuff in chipmunk's computer.i can say ex desktop.oh didn't i tell you?*bitchy moment* chipmunk was dismissed earlier this week...tell you what i'm still human. i do have abit feeling of sympathy.maybe. 4.8%....at most 5%?yerp dats all.cos you guys didn't know how much stuff she done to me behind my back i think.she always do gimme this kinda disgusting look whenever she was having lil' convo  wif me.then again,its all over!GRrreaat.niwaes i discovered some of her not needed photos.or can be said some 'step cute' moment of her...and them(chipmunk and chipette)HAHA.wanna see some?heh heh.but b4 i could do that, god always do back to me.i got it.HE dun wish to see me going against HIM...OH DEAR GOD,this is one of my last time i will talk about chipmunk since she's left for good.chipette came here a few moment ago, oh i'm at the flower shop.not office.using chipmunk's old desktop which was donated to d bapok here.chipette came up.to gimme the card.yg tk perlu.oh well.i know she wanted to check on me.and step ber mingle ngan kwn2 auntie aku pat sini...HAHA.alamak bapok dah dtg.sial bin mampos.
okay i betta upload the photos fast!

Introducing....chipette and the chipmunk!!(chipette wif the cardigan), tk cukop kain...hehe.you know la...

sungguh mcm nyonya kan chipmunk at times...HAHA.i dun need to take pixs of her shoes...she herself oreadi took them for me.
i know. mcm pasar mlm nyonya2 nye kasot.except for nike yg busok tuu...

okla,...last2..HAHA
                                 
okay fine thats all i guess i need to bitch bout them.todududuuuuuu.....'chio' peee dorg...hehehehehehehe.

btw kan,this freaking bapok here just got onto my nerves ah.seriously.please do cermin himself b4 he speak of others la kan...damn i love myself for the past 3 hours only.wooots! dear god, please do forgive me for the wrongdoings that i've done for the past hours or ytd or upcoming days i have made myself into...todududuuuuu... i did something out of the box recently to this ppl....i will reveal it when i'm done wif my attachment yar!*takot mode*

GB called me.okay who cares right?i know.SB has officially stop msging me.should i be greatful for that?i feel weird whenever he stops msging me but not until now,i felt happy and relieved i guess.becos i dun care about whatsover shit thing about this thing??!try to understand me pls...thnx!haha!

and i can officially sign up myself for self defence classes cos i do lots of fightings recently?i know.siao char bo.oh well aku suke pe?*minahrep mode*anyone here be it office or flower shop is my victim.i have become one ytd.blue blacks all over me.thnx eh dudeS.btw, those who are wondering what gender am i...i am girl/female.yes.thats right.but ppl do like to treat me like a boy.nothings new.lalalalalala...

i miss my bffS alot!yes i know.i have quite alot to name as my bff.all indeed i miss!Iryani Sam,Aspa Aman,MArzura Jamil,Shabby J, Umairah Nisha,Wan nak mampos (he might not be on my list nimore).GB(oh he's not my bff, but i miss some lepaking session wif him only) hehe.

i'm gonna mit one of them tmr for shoppinggg spree!!!woots.hehe.btw,our msn convo went like this
bff: i rindu you la...(something like that)
Me: i pon miss you, i nak pelok you bnyk2 besok
bff: pelok je??
Me: you nak ape lagy??*senyum mentel*

sory yaye,i'm gonna kidnap your gf tmr for a day out!
HAHAHAHAHAHA.we always do have this tk perlu convo.it excites and makes OUR day.HAHA.

btw,me and bff have a special plan next week!hope we can achieve that!really looking forward to that outing!HAHA.

see you when i see you!

P.s: its 3/4 day of the 6th,no sign of salary??!darn  -____________- betta give fast b4 i wag you people!!!HAHA.

No comments:

i.me.myself.

life is not a routine but creation