Saturday, July 10, 2010

karma -__________-

have you ever heard that whenever you do wrong,you'll get it back?oh yes.karma.thats it.i got it.i know ppl might be laughing their heads off for me to get back what i did.what i did to chiPmunk and chipette I guess.but thats not the point.the point is.i got it much worse than what i did to them. got it back in a terrible way i supposed.it just requires one mouth to shoot out my name,and i'm send off to work like a slave.i don't look down at their work.each individual are born to be responsible in certain things in the world.but you'll definately dislike the thoughts when you have something else to do or to be in mind,you are assigned to the opposite.

i'm here fieza,is a living example of a creature which falls in that category.my thoughts,mind,likes,interest,passion; is definately not for plants.i was assigned to do that in the world now.have to impersonate a person whom i reluctant to be.others being a girl of my age will definately protest against doing it,except for those who really loves nature so much so that they don't even care about being one of the foreign workers.

look, thats not the point even,i may dislike,hate the job but if its my duty,i shall abide it.do it without much talking.oh come on,what can be so difficult about a job of watering plants?simple huh.but try wearing the uniform.it'll be whole totally new thing.new perception of people towards you,duh.i was self consious on the first day.but i've managed to kill all that feelings and try to put an ignorance attitude.

the only thing that can trip my wire easily is when some bugger just come and try to act smart with me.plus trying so hard to make me fail.yes.the devil.i always do portray him with that look.i shall call him Mr.Kong.

Warning:the rest of this post shall be whiny,pure minahrep mode.

the sial mr.kong came early in the morning to talk to the management about assigning me working there.i know i have attitude problem.but who won't right?if they know they had to work as a BANGLA.especially the girls of my age,they will definately not approve of the idea being a bangla.what more HE FUCKING PURPOSELY EXTENDED MY ''STAY'' THERE TILL THE END OF MONTH?? and not for two weeks only?!!Mr.Kong said he can find a way to fail me if i do give attitude problem.it seems he dunno whats the real meaning of attitude problem heh?if I REALLY DO HAVE ATTITUDE PROBLEM,I WOULD HAVE FUCKING REJECT THE IDEA OF STANDING IN FOR THE BANGLA.I WOULD HAVE PLAYED PRANK AND NOT TURN UP FOR WORK YTD AND TODAY BEING A SAT!THE BEST PART,IF I HAVE ATTITUDE PROBLEM I SHALL JUST SPIKE ALL THE CHEMICAL ONTO YOUR PLANTS AND LET IT ROT.OKAY WELL PLANTS ARE LIVING THING,SO I SHALL NOT TOUCH THEM.IF I HAD ATTITUDE PROBLEM,I'VE CALLED MY LECTURER COMPLAINING THAT I'M BEING GIVEN TO BE REAL BANGLA WEARING THE SHIRT AND WORK ON A SAT!

i remember in my intern contract,i'm supposed to work mon-fri only,I DIDN'T REMEMBER ANYTHING THAT SAYS INCLUSIVE OF SAT??noW i feel the anger boiling in me.you see, i didn't mean to be whiny and bitchy,but circumstances has led me into this AGAIN.IF I HAVE ATTITUDE PROBLEM I WOULD HAVE JUST PUKE RIGHT ON FACE the moment you said you wanted to fail me IF I GO AGAINST WHAT YOU WANTED ME TO BE.I HATE YOU TERRIBLY MR.KONG.firsly to start with,you don't even have brain to talk about this stuff.I PERSONALLY THINK YOU HAVE GANG UP WITH CHIPETTE TO GO AGAINST ME.OKAY do what you wanted by all means.cos i'm not gonna fucking stay in the company once my internship is over.definately not my future ideal career.

DEAR GOD,
PLS REALLY DO HELP ME GET OVER THIS THING ASAP.AND I DID A GOOD JOB OUT OF IT TO PROVE OTHERS WRONG.AMIN.

No comments:

i.me.myself.

life is not a routine but creation