Monday, July 26, 2010

food galore!

opps.sempat i ber pose.hehe. this was one of my happy moment cos i'm done being a bhaiya and back in office! & before my dear primary skool mate went off to London, i managed to have lunch wif her. it was her treat though. heh heh.


after which had to go back office and do some verk...went to 'Singapore Garden Fest'!it was fun though.i went alone like A FREAK cos its during my working time and i got free tix from the company.so yar no choice had to be a loner for that few hours.i can't possibly walk wif the aunties from flower shop going together for the fest rite?haha!but it was fun walking and discovering lotsa things myself!cos when you are alone,you are free to walk where you want following your preference.


yerp!after verk that evening meet her again for movie! wanted to watch ''Despicable me'' but the Filmgarde does not have it nimore.so we have to settle for the backup plan that is to catch ''Inception''...It was really really interesting.its like beyond ur imagination that you can ever go into dreams into dreams and can create reality from dreams....and dreams somehow can kill you if you dun handle 'play' it carefully.okay enuff bout it.watch it for yourself then you'll understand ^ ^

that's what we had b4 the movie.heh heh.okay i seems to take lotsa foodie pixs lately.i got to meet syara last friday finally.catchup wif her and another classmate.lotsa fun.got a drive home from classmate since he just got license.how i envy him.damn.oh well next, sat was quite fun.in a way.catchup wif the peeps.lepak session.but sun was tiring.super tiring one indeed cleaning the house like a maid.bitchy moments.and oh well today,was super fucking BORING day,can you imagine me from 9-6...doing practically nothing except for typing some stuff which takes up at most half an hour?and after which....my work is done!like okay?what shall i do next?

i was supposed to do like an entrance poster to our flower shop door.after doing it i have to show to my manager for approval.she didn't approve cos according to her its too childish.fine.i accept it cos ya it looks kinda childish in a way.to add to my misery, this person lately just wanted to find fault wif me.he said ''why can't you just ask the designer to do it for you??"'implying to the new guy.new colleague of theirs.bitch right?like HALO all this while you ask me do the freaking plot drawings and stuff and when new guy come and he seems to master all this things you simply just kick me one cornAR and seems that i failed at doing it( the simplest thing, poster) and like i'm good for nothing??!WHAT A BITCH.i dun feel like talking to him after that.period. i know my work is not good but WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE? okay fine you are somebody at in the company.but so WHAT??!oh well its okay...19 more days to go!but the auntie and uncle at the shop's kinda cute,they appreciate my job and pasted my poster and said '' its okay for the time being use this,its cute...'' (motherly and fatherly tone) i love you both!hug and kisses.i'm soo stress that i have to buy biscuits to keep me company.HAHA.there's a new korean shop selling all the korean goodies at marina square...I LOIKE! so nice and cheap!I' M so gonna visit it again soooooooooooon.oh damn tmr they gonna celebrate my manager's bdae although its like on wed, but she's flying off for HK so have to celebrate tmr.and i'm kinda stress cos i dunno what to get her.and they seems to think i'm stingy cos i neve buy stuff for them in a way.like HALO?I EARN LIKE LESS THAN 1K FOR AN INTERN SO BETTA SHUDDUP OKAY?!talk as if i earn like them! niwaes, just gonna grab some chocs or what for her la -_________-

No comments:

i.me.myself.

life is not a routine but creation