Friday, March 19, 2010

arrrrRRRgghHHH

Quiero matar a los que me irritan de nuevo! te atreves a venir cerca de mí!

Me siento como morir y me quiero morir. la vida es tan miserable que me now.those que quieren unirse a mí por favor llame a mí tan pronto como last.thanks stock possible.while!
you noe what...i've type out all my anger for today's post!den sekali this fuck up internet kape mcm ban aku from posting kape...toot toot what i wrote all went missing!thanks ah seh!i've spend the rest of  30 minutes doing something which might as well dun nid to do anything.okay hope u understand.basically i'm an angry person today.like today.ytd.hope not tmr.geram sakkkkk.raWRRR!I CANt TYPE OUT ANYMORE.cos i'm scared my hard work gone to waste and gone missing again!love my lappy at home.computer pat sini so suar.okbye.
i feel so geli rite now thinking how some cockroaches entered my room and MATING ytd nite!yes they make out in my room!(cos two cockroches on top of each other).HAHA.bnyk2 tmpt my room pe?suar.dear cockroaches,my room is not ur hotel 81.thnx.dad manage to kill one of them.hope its the wife.cos if not dia start breeding pat rumah aku.no. specifically in my room.i have to run around like a mad gurl screaming upon seeing them.F.one of the bitch crawl beside me when i was in bed!and ytd i feel so mcm pegecot to d max.i bunk wif my mum.my dad had to move out.sorry dad.i cant sleep with d cockroaches.u will bear wif it.cos its his frens according to him.imagine bapak aku.status.BFF:animals.( HAHA)gelak sndiri.okbye.logoff!its friday niteeeee!!!!!!woots!

No comments:

i.me.myself.

life is not a routine but creation