Saturday, March 20, 2010

raining cats and dogs ^ ^

finally its raining cats and dogs!!OoOhh..i like!slept at 4 last night so thot of wakey wakey later den usual (prangai tarek selimut)den skali i ter remember i have driving tis moning!haiz dragging myself outta bed!and yeah luk.this cotton on cheapo shirt is what i usually grab and wear for my driving lesson most of the tyme.HAHA.cos its damn practical(no need to iron)heh heh.
back at home later,saw my camera lying around,grab it took some shots.*muke syok sendiri* kesian my camera kn,org smue dah maju...DSLR...i??(blink blink)still ngan digi CANon i tu...tkpe...8 megapixel tau..pimples oso can see!(promote jap)
my mum loves to but some weird fake plants and place it at my dressing table!i hate d thing.gonna dump it soon..(muke tk bersalah)
look,pls donate me some money.i need it for hair treatment plus hari product.hair so Fuck up dry and damage!i wanna buy 'KERASTASE' hair product!but its F eX..-.-
i love this saturation mode.it looks like zaman dulu-dulu.HAHA.okbye.
i feel sick today.maybe going out later at nite.den again maybe not...see how la kn...so tired of SINGAPORE!but i can't wait to go to universal studio soon.....i heard its interesting!obviously cannot be compared with the hollywood or even the first asia one,but okla singapore to have it...(tk cerewet)*muke local je*HEHE.CHAUchinCHAU

No comments:

i.me.myself.

life is not a routine but creation