Monday, March 22, 2010

fuck up day

fuck up issue.okay i noe.entry mesti nk marah2.but ya i nid to type if i want to whine.or share a story.daTS all.i dun go abt like bitching abt ppl.okay maybe i did at tymes.hehe.last sat,a wikend....i was super baik.like super duper baik la.cos.i neve go out..not even step out of the house.no.yes i did it.and becos of dat.some ppl got issues wif me.saying i rarely mit them and didn't join them for clubbing...(so kental kn mereka??)have i ever turn them down?no okay.not even once.i had to last wikend cos i super sicckkk and was out of cash! -.- u cant be enjoying the night w/o cash rite??so ya.even aspa met shabby,i didn't join.cos was reali dozing off after taking some pills.

now i feel some ppl are reali super childish.like reali they do.hope u know i'm refering to whom...nvm,for the fact dat he neve reali noe how to use com...*-*(my own sick face).mcm so suar.bitch abt me when i'm very close to him la...F*** HIS own balls.the gurls(aspa and shab) were so chill abt me not joining,but not u kambing!i hate you.(step matair)yes.HAHA.giler.okbye.

dats me d building and some plane(some idiots)crashing into my territory

den again today,mon,thinking and wondering i might start off the week cheerfully,but some ppl had just crashed in.(imaining i'm the building and a plane(the idiot),just crash into me)THNX EHHH.sial.kau boleh belah dan sumpah tk perlu!(angry mode)okay listen...here's how the story goes...bla bla bla...well,i noe if u dun intend to read this long story...can you ans this qns for urself??HAVE YOU EVER FEEL LIKE KILLING..WAIT..CHK ARND...(I'M STILL AT WORK WHILE BLOGGING THIS)UR HIGHER RANK PPL??(IF YES...PLS DO READ...HAHA


i noe nuts abt the landscape project at some place....and i have to like go for the meeting??mampos.i sat dere for almost 1h watching the architect or whatever debating wif the client.....and later.....the client shoot back at me some qns on the landscape??okay fuck their balls.i noe nth.....like zero abt all this things!me and my stupid look...like..ah...eh...oh....(yes i have to go and cover my boss pantat...)wif the ''pakcik''
contractor.whom i thot noe abt the project.again blurr as me..he noes nuts abt it.cos he's been told to go for it onli??look,i am a newbie in this company(an intern) who super noes nth,i have to go for this BIG meeting where all the BIG ppl went??fuck LA.aku bersabar.i have to be patient enuff wif the ppl dere.looking so bimbotic(trying to be professional) wif my STRKING  nail polish,''i'll chk wif my boss ya''(innocent look)naseb i neve flick hair.hoho.

dat fuck up client have to just gimme this sarcastic remark...''YOU CAME FOR MEETING BUT DON'T PREPARE ANYTHING??''okay at this moment...sumpah i just feel like pushing off my chair and say FUCK UR OWN ASS!!AND SAY" LOOK I'M JUST AN INTERN HERE AND ALL IM ASK TO DO IS GO FOR THIS MEETING W/O ANY BACKGROUND INFO!AND PLS DO FUCK URSELF''(okay dats what came into mind but duh..thinking i have to be here for the next few mths,i swallowed back my words...*-*(sicko smiley)BYE.thnx for reading!

No comments:

i.me.myself.

life is not a routine but creation