Thursday, April 8, 2010

chipette just talked to me.was abt 4 minutes 25sec ago: ''wah u so good ah!nothing to do,i tired sia sit in front of com do drawings'' (bitchy luk abit plus wtf)

fuck ur own ex bf balls   was that for real??you could have just be straightforward with me if you say i do nth!dun have to be such a bitch to be sarcastic wif those nyonya luk of urs.(though she's about my age,maybe a year older?my senior duh) that day this chipette was so super kpo.CAN I SEE UR PROGRESS REPORT?i gave this bitchy look of mine was like ''WHAT?''why are you so fucking kpo wanna see all that??oh pls u are not my boss or what??i suspected they always bitch behind my back.FUCK UR OWN DICK(if you have okay chipette.)opps chipette is a female.then..too bad.

i love this look.wish could carry off this look.simple but chic right!
*opps sidetrack jap*

THE bloody company got no work?like for me?so how am i suppose to WORK?U TELL ME WHAT TO DO LA.i've been like begging for work every hour u noe...LIKE' ''ANYTHING to do??'' they will be like..ah eh oh...wait ah...SO AM I SUPPOSE TO LIKE TAG BEHIND UR BACK?? U THINK SITTING HERE AT  THE COM FOR ALMOST 9H IS GOOD???!!i've log in,log out fb,talk chat watever at msn,blog,sightseeing blog.blogshop,google all the things in the world,(almost all that i  need to now for now)watch all the fashion walks online.celebrities gossips(paparazzi jap),lepak wif the banglaS at store,(okay tebiat jap)cos i need to take pictures of the stuffs dere okay*trying to clear the air*lepak wif ahbeng at the back valley downstairs,(tu pon aku buat kawan.belom buat kwn ngan mats and minahs pat situ)...EVERYTHING

SO chipette if you wish to be me so much,you are most welcome.MY life in OFFICE isn't as interesting as what you caRved it out to be.FUCK URSELF CHIPETTE.

P.S:I'VE REALISD MY BLOG IS NOT COLOURFUL and pictureLESS.I'LL shall update with more fancy photoS next entry i hope (wif my darling lappy at home). and i think i sprained my shoulder or sumthing.some fucker just push me and my helmet in train.(yes i have to travel with helmet today and you dun wanna noe the reason why)i feel so malu cos everytyme when stranger brings a helmet and takes public transport, i'll be like?where's ur bike dude??HOho.

niwaes,when aspa talk abt shoes(heels or wedge to be specific) i realised i neve buy one for so lonG.it was long LONG ago when i last bought new pair!!(muke pakai sneakers,pumps,slippers) i'll try get it b4 my next clubbing i hope + +
LOve this one! (from pull and bear i think?)

No comments:

i.me.myself.

life is not a routine but creation