Monday, April 12, 2010

rich dudes ARE snobbish (mostly,so tkmo emotional)

i personally think all rich breds are fuck up having snobbish attitude.sialan betol.got a call and this admin staff was asking me to pass short note to be sign by one of the director of the company.so me and my semangat look,since dah tkde keje nk buat,so semangat la kn take the form down waiting for that fucker to come.then upon arriving at the hotel basement, i couldn't recognised that fucker's face.pls la org dia muke smue same.but saw this car and two guys, inside as if waiting for someone.i wanted to approach.but the driver(fucker)didn't look at me.onli the guy next to him like keep looking at me.so i didn't suspect anything la..i thought maybe they are waiting for someone else.and the fact that they didn't wind down the window,so i just keep on waiting.while waiting,yelah my hair like sumpah terrible state,so sempat re-tie,clip jap.HAHA.den d more this guy keep staring at me.and went he finally wind down,for a minute i was blurr?like wanna approach or not.i scared that i might get the wrong person??like got some stranger's signature for an important document or the document got snatch??(bnyk sgt tgk drama tragic)den..i got the freaking initiative to walk to the car and yes it is him!
F***er: WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!!(STUCK UP FACE)
i seriously feel like punching his face la.suar.you could have just like call out for me knowing that i am the gurl you are waiting for.FUCK OFF.how am i suppose to know its you??the last time i saw your face was on my third day of work i think?so long ago.and its not as if you are famous like MJ or what that people recognised your face!freak.becos  of you,i had to mumble to myself after that cursing you and without realising,some freaks noticed what i'm doing.F.so embarassed.*blushing*

No comments:

i.me.myself.

life is not a routine but creation