Tuesday, April 13, 2010

photoRing session!

it looks so depressing,its a rainy day dat day.but look at what we having.no one visit this place except this two idiots -.-
so depressing at work,sneak into the POSH toilet and get snap some tk perlu  face
people ask me to type out hotel names & look,i did my name on it.is there FIEZA WARD Hotel?hehe oh.. &pls dun buy cookie from 7 eleven.the one for a dollar.so keras mcm batu ah.i can even campak it,and it will not break.*muke nk campak*
before giving tuition,muke mcm nk kene rembat i noe.aisyah,kenape kau extend rambot??aiyo rambot hantu....so tk perlu tau.i think u better wif shorter hair*personal comment*
met up wif the kakak2 kerekS.*i loike the meeting*
meet my tebiat cuz.she's so semangat nyanyi smpi mcm nk azan.take eh chill pill kay!
and aku mcm nk mkn microphone je...nani tktau that particular song i think so she was like...FUCK.how this song goes?!haha

she said we look alike sumtymes.cos we are cuz duh.
NANI,I HATE YOU FOR HAVING A GOOD HAIR DAY DAT DAE AFTER COLOURING AND BLOWING!HAHA.*rambot kau  bau kedai!!!*

No comments:

i.me.myself.

life is not a routine but creation