Friday, July 22, 2011

Health matters

I am scared cos I think I really suffered from low blood pressure.like seriously takot cos the symptoms I read from the net kinda link to what I experience..cos even the makcik who I went for massage that day claimed that Im cold blooded,not that cold blooded, the one that your blood and veins are cold instead of warm. That sounds scary kan I noe.and she said if I'm at air-conditioned room I can't stand the cold. And this is so true. Okay I noe the weather is hot out there and I'm perspiring but the moment I enter air-conditioned place, just gimme 5-10 mins, I'll be shivering..I can't have a proper sleep at night too which affects my day mood. This is tragic and I will ask for doctors help if this continue for the next few days.. I hope they are able to help me insyallah..I think i really had a hard time lately as not only personal life prob but now added health problem..dear god pls help to face all these.

No comments:

i.me.myself.

life is not a routine but creation