Friday, July 15, 2011

thirst quenching days

i think im going bonkers soon.its like i have been doing the same routine each day.haiz.kalau got keje, penat kan,kalau tak keje duduk rumah lagi penat!!!you know like you have to wait for like dunno what if you do not have any work to do.so thats the feeling i have been in lately.

anyways my daily regime is like an army contingent or something.fine not really totally but i have been like running,running and running lotsa time lately, well just to keep myself occupied actually.i can even run myself on the days that all of them are working.well usually i run with my dad or with my sis, but now, i dun mind running alone at the beach.pluck in my ipod, there i go!run run and run.well atleast i can kill my fats.to put it in nice way.and when i reached the end of the beach stretch, i will sit there look by the sea like mcm some lost ape.and some of my frens have been saying i have develop muscle on the calves.fine its kinda compliment cos most like it saying that it looks as though im an athelete or something having those muscular tan leg.HAHA.okay i hope its tan.so it looks like j.LO.HAHA.berangan.but i dun like to make it bigger.like bigger muscular leg, cos trust me, i dun wanna look like a KONG gurl.

and got to try like new thing,its not really new for me, but did not do it for so long.so yeah.went for it wif my fren.my new sports companion.HAHA.its fun,but damn tiring cos, oh well damn aching cos we have to hold on to it; holding our big fat body weight!haha.i wanna try tennis next.fine its random but yeah.kickboxing is in the list too.but that requires money!well sports like tennis, you just need to buy the equipment once, but you can play it more than once right.so yeah save budget.hoho.


yes, this is my excited fren,AISHAH salleh.hehe.

 and i didn't expect her to take my photos hanging on the wall.amacam?mcm spiderman tak??WOOTS
aniways,this place is located at orchard central and celebrities like pan ling ling, joanne peh and cheryl fox tried before.so yeah come on guys, do give it a try,ROCK CLIMBING ROX.i wanted to try ferrata next but that will be, you have to finish it, you can't giveup halfway cos nobody can save you.im serious kids, thats what the instructor said.but that, we have to really have high stamina.and that is more expensive than rock climbing.yes ofcos this is charged.but trust me, once in a blue moon spending that amount for this is not bad,for the fact that in singapore there's not much activities you could really do, so yeah.

No comments:

i.me.myself.

life is not a routine but creation