Thursday, July 28, 2011

~triste~

 I'm feeling depressed lately for any reason.I can simply get emotional and angry over little things..last weekend had an abrupt clubbing nite.. Like I dun reali have the intention to go but yeah no one's at home dat nite after I came back from work so I just join them for club @Arena..it was..okay la..btw that nite when there was no food at home,this is what I bought;biscuit, cup noodle and Mochi...for those who dunno what's that pls google yrself...it's basically like a glutinous ball okay something like that texture but more chewy than that and it has ice cream as it's filling!! I took the strawberry one..taste quite nice..aniwaes,had satisfy the craving of having sushi!!yessah!!but it wasnt that nice though...nvm..and nani and me did something WOW(our dirty lil secret)HAHA when we found out that we had to pay accordingly for our wastage!haha!and ive just like tasted the temasek poly students ice cream which is quite good!honey comb flavor,yummy!so basically when im stress I'll eat the nonsense food according to mum..

this is what i 'splurge' on sat nite..thinking that i might stay in for the nite, which i don't eventually
this is the mochi ive been talking about, tawainese mochi strawberry flavor!


our sushi date...

this paricular sushi outlet has the ordering system place on the the com so we had our bluRr start initially trying to figure how the hell to use that and when we did, we keep placing order like no end to it and once, we 4got what we ordered and even wanted to complain to the person saying we DID NOT order it but when we chk again,opps, WE DID.HAHA.

THE NOT SO NICE UDON.

lotsa choice of sushi but limited images.

the semangat me..

                                       

the more semangat nani...


 lil' assistant maid at home 'cleaning' up...


this wonderful ice cream i ate ytd,...honey comb flavor.its sold to support the needy by temasek poly students at suntec level 3! tower 2 i think. apart from the one i bought,it has dark choc flavor,mango,strawberry(which i wanted but no stock,tsk),french vanilla(sounds nice), next time try.its $2 btw,remember, to help the needy!but if you are working at suntec then u can get like $1.50...BUT i didnt noe earlier and i have to purchase it at 2$ instead of 1.50..TSK.NVM, donation, donation...& they having promotion 3 for $5 now.aku shud get some money from them for promoting this at my blog eh.HAHA.

todudu, still waiting for emails..
~fiezahoneycomb~

No comments:

i.me.myself.

life is not a routine but creation