Wednesday, January 25, 2012

one more year wiser..

Good Wednesday Everyone! i know i look pale like a ghost without eyeliner,but who cares??i dunno why i wanna take this shot today,whateverr,anw,nearing another weekend guys,woots!if only life's like that,work for only 3 days per week,i'm gonna be the first to JOGET ah!!LET'S DANCE!!!

ok,,,NEXT,..



here's the day when i grow more...matured,and nani has officially ended her internship!congratulation babeh!

~food galore~


pose baik punya,...

this bike has been there for centuries,pls claim bAK,..

YEAH!i'm so touched by the obvious surprise!

no comment

no place to sit properly,..sorreh.

these are SOME of the PEOPLE who made my day!thankS BuDDies!

Superhuman In Action,period.

terlepas from zoo.

told ya, i love the cake so much!*prangai budak GemokKk*

though another white strand of hair grow in this thick bushes hair of mine,i'm still still the same girl you have known for the past decades,still childish,still straight..?!okay whatever,anyways,thanks for being there for me,conciously or subconsiously,thanks for the beauDIful memories that you have embedded to be part of my life,thanks for all those gifts,those sUrpriSEs that you made for me and making it a package gift one for me and one for mom;by giving her cempedAkS..(you know who you are),thanks for the creative touch of artwork carving my name:cuzzy,thanks for the money you flawn on me:parents.thanks for all those prayers you had for me,those wishes you had for me, thanks for enduring the stupid stories,moments with me*hope it will continue*thanks for sharing those bits and moments of your life with me,and i hope i'll be the best person i can be,best daughter,best friend,best buddy,best cuzzin,best companion of yours eternally and hereafter.insyallah!

xoxo



No comments:

i.me.myself.

life is not a routine but creation