Thursday, January 19, 2012

its,THURSDAY!wohooo!its like finally nearing weekend again!im so looking forward to that yarr!!and i kinda learnt afew things ytd on how this racism works,and i have answered most questions honestly,only one i did not really answer that well enuff.HAHA.cos apparently if i did,everyone's gonna stare at me,giving me THAT look.but the discussion part is damn BORING,seriously, i felt like running off to the field and do 5 rounds,instead of sitting there with them.GET a life man,to bad all of them are well OLD thinking(trying to be young and abit sensible but trying to act as if they heck care but have to be responsible)i don't even know what i'm talking but that two bulging stomachs(pregnant ladies) definately disturbed my rational thinking.there is just this thing about me dislike being near to these pregnant ladies,i'm SORRY if you happen to be one of the readers,but its just me,not liking/uncomfortable with it.if i saw a preGnant lady in the train,i will not only give up the seat to her,but will literally run off to other cabins,maybe few cabins away from her.i know i'm crazy.

anw,here's some photos taken with pa!


i suke ah muke you ni pa!so cartoon character!HAHA

XOXO

No comments:

i.me.myself.

life is not a routine but creation