Wednesday, December 14, 2011

cish bedebah!

dear readers, if there's any.

two beetchy aunties/sister(age about late 30s) have offended me this week.Like seriously testing my patience.

today, when i wanna purchase my lunch,it was quit of a queue and when its my turn i quickly ordered mine and thats it.then the auntie was asking me whether i wanted some curry gravy.I accidently said ''ah k'' den i was like ''Eh no,sorrrrry''.then this makcik was like ''TADI KATE NK,DAH LETAK TKNK PULAK,ALAMAKKKK''tragic mode,glancing at the long queue behind me *rolling my eyes* ''AH TKYA NANGIS AH CIK.dah ah sudah dah letak nvm,i''ll EAT''.im not a fussy customer.since you pour it ill take it,its not as if im gonna ask you to change for me or WHAT RIGHT??.OMG.dun be so drama can makcik?!

NExt,
two days ago,i was suppose to send the christmas deco with the banglas(my brothers i called them,sounds better right) so ya.so upon arriving at this particular cafe at Taka,i inform them about the decoration thats gonna take place there at that time,however, the kakak in charge was saying they are still having business so we have to come back later.i told my brothers,that was fine as we can do the other place nearby there first while waiting.Brothers and I went out mcm case group nk rembat org.and aku la chip dia kan.LOL.

an hour later we come back,another kakak whom is part of the crew.waitress/server was looking at me/or glancing towards me unhappily.Like i owe her 10 buckets of mangoes ytd.after decorating the front part,i ask them nicely,politely,sweet as honey it is; ''kak, where to put the rest of the deco bende ni eh?any idea?''*smiling*well i definately was asking the other kakak, the one wearing black shirt since she's the superior.however this kakak (crew) was answering KPOly *if there's such word* looking at my brotherS (cos definately don't have the tetek to look at me) ''Put THAT SIDE la,NEXT TIME I CAN WORK AT YOUR COMPANY BE DESIGNER AH EH.''*with her rude anggEK FACE*and that particular day, i was sick.so its either i show the real bad side of me,debating properly or i cant be bothered show her that i dun understand her sarcasm(looks like im retard)so i chose to be the second one dat day.i kept mum and laugh it off HAPPILY.LIKE hahahahhahaha.then i guess she must be like What?im being sarcastic and you just laugh it off??den what i shud do right?sorreh your sarcasm dosen't take any effect on me.and if i were to debate,im sure she's gonna say sorry SINCERELY sorry by the end of the day.cos this is what I will be saying,

1) in malay sopan sophiscated mode:
''maaf kate la kak (slalu aku dgr makcik pat tv ckp) saye tanye dgn baik,kak tolong la jawab dgn baik.saye tk niat pon nk gado ke ape dgn kakak and saye hormat kak sebagai the in people working here,jadi tahu tempat ni macamane so boleh suggest dkat kite mane nk letak balance bende deco ni smue.kalau kakak tak tau tkpe, ckp tak tau atau diam saje.lebih afdhal.kite sama2 melayu(walaupun aku bukan 100% melayu)dan saye rase adab itu penting ye''*dgn muke mak enon*

OR

2)minahrep mode.
''eh aku cakap ngan kau ke minah??tk kan?aku tanye kau baik2 jawab ah baik2.lu jgn biken darah wa UP eh.lu jgn biadap ngan wa ah.tktau lu diam sua eh sbelom wa sumbat lu punya mulot dgn roti yg lu jual ah.wa rembat lu baru tau.tunggu lu abis keje pat luar ah.ramai ni abang2 aku!''*muke minahrep binget kening naik*

OR

3)english mean girls series.
''Like hello??*flick hair*am i talking to you???are you the superior here?firsTly I AM NOT the designer. im just here to supervise their work,and i jolly well know how to decorate your run down cafe BUT ofcos it will look disgusting having my gorgeous sparkling centrepieces to stand side by side with your BREAD and BUNS.grOSS.so yeah.btw, i dun think you suit to be in our line, cos you are needed here more.you suits selling the buns heh.tyvm*twist and flick hair*come on broS,let's go!just leave the stuff there cos they can decorate it themselves and I'M SURE THEY WILL DO A GREAT JOB''

firstly i am not the designer.yes i did come to view the shop a week ago but i went with the designer, a china girl.i have no issue with her or whatsoever but whenever she wants to talk to me,or i am the one who wanted to talk but we seems not to understand each other.cos she ain't speaking any english.so when we had the discussion what to put for the deco for the shops,we seem to have quite a bit of miscommunication i guess.so yeah.

end and enuff of makcikc/kakak story!

and i went to the next outlet which is also giving me and my brotherS big problem cos that pinoy Manager seems wanted everything to be well perfect clean,after adjusting afew times,i began to give up and give this fuck up look.and he was like...''i....thinnnkk''*giving me this weird look,like smirk but not smirk, just undescripable look la kan,''that oNe Rrright''*pekat accent*...den the abang (bhaiya's supervisor) was like ''eh dia nk MENGGATAL DGN KAU''and i was like *giving WHAT and tkle accept look*i flick my tied hair*ya it sounds weird but i had to flick on something anyway,and walk off hands resting on the abang's shoulder(like jantan buddy)if you get what i mean.and walk off tragicly oh and not to forget,saying''OKAY THANKS i think thats all for today'' leaving that pinoy ALL alone to do self entertainment.

i swear i cant accept all that from PEOPLE.can i just live with humans.Humans have feelings.well at least balance number of EQ and IQ.People have corrupted and polluted thinking and minds.Well, i prefer to be like Jane living in jungle with Tarzan and lead a simple life.

and most of my friends and family members, relatives says that its part and parcel of working life.oh puhleasseee don't tell me all those craps cos i'm not new to working world.i have been ever since i was like,17 or maybe 16.since i had my first job.so this working environment is not something new for me anymore definately.seriously gimme a break will you?

~~angry buurd~

No comments:

i.me.myself.

life is not a routine but creation