Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Humans

Hola!Merry Belated Xmas!

cool kan cake ni?!

christmas gift aku yang punya!HAHAHAHA


this cake is super duper nice,i think.

so today i have no work at all.practically no work.OMG.so here's what i did.went sightseeing.window shop,bought magazine to flip thru it.and now i'm gonna watch dvd.if santa clause is out soon.hehe.


Humans are always not satisfied with everything they have in life.they wanted to have more in life as they claim that they need it.Its actually not a need but a want.Have you ever wonder?why are we created?I have a lot of these thinking lately.Humans are created to create impact to the now existing world.they have their own specific role to play in this world.They are responsible to make changes to the existing things,or they are create to help others,or they are created to ''create'' something for the world.Have you ever play the Lego?When i was a kid,i love to play this Lego bricks thingy.and there's these little people where u can move them around.So what i'm trying to say is that,Life is like Lego.The one in charge for the these little Lego people around is You.But in a bigger scale,the one that in charge of you is God.So i personally think that God is the best Creator of all time.HE can be a doctor,engineer,lawyer all in One.HE can do everything that some of us cannot achieve to be.Only HE knows all your misery,happiness,all your lil' secrets.Only to Him that you are able to tell Everything that you have been thru.cos apparently,even without telling,HE knows everything.

Sometimes, I think I am being lucky in many ways,imagine if you are like living in Africa now.in Somalia to be specific.without food.i think i can't survive,a day at most.i'm sure my gastric will act up.and not that i will lose tragic amount of fats end up like living skeleton,but i'll be a fat lady not moving,without energy and power to.

Next, imagine that you are being raised in country whereby natural disaster is like your next door neighbour. I dunno what will i do.probably i will wear the best clothes all the time,regardless of sleep or bathe.Even when showering,I will always be on my guard.If there's any of the earth vibrating,I clad on the best clothes before running out for shelter.I must be a mad retard then.

So thank you God,for placing me in the best living environment though at times there might be hiccups in life here,I still believe that here is the place to live in.I will learn how to appreciate life more now.And will try to open my eyes to look around me more,those of them who need more help in life than what I am now.This entry might sound depressing or out of the language or out of the universe,but who cares?

xoxo
Fieza

No comments:

i.me.myself.

life is not a routine but creation