Thursday, December 22, 2011

random facts,again

good afternoon peeps,

its 12,lunch time,but i don't really feel like eating.seriously.or its just that i don't really know what to have for lunch.i wanted to have porridge or something soupy,oh well since i'm like sick again.these few weeks i have been like sick for quite alot of times.ohman.its okay,its god's gift.i'll accept it.i'm like having diarhoea plus abit of feverish.i think.popped in the pills last night,and this morning my body was aching all over.and sleepy.like am dragging to work today.what's new?today the pile of work is like,nothing.i mean like i just have like abit more to go and dats it im done for the day.mangkok.what will i do for the rest of the day.i swear i feel like taking mc again.forever.i mean okay fine i'm gonna start my new job like soon.like alamak no rest at all after leaving this.i need a break.dumb me for not tendering like a week before that.

now lets talk about like relationship.okay wait,its not dat im obsessed with this topic or even like this topic that i wanna talk about this.but becos i'm tired of this relationship that goes inside facebook and stuff.when i  on the facebook,there' like some people forever uploading the gifts their partner gave them;post things to say thanks to their love ones(no issue with that but some are too mushy)sampai nak muntah you know, then some like post love qoutes here and there & there is some,who keep changing their status  for attention seeking purpose.and look i have no issue with that either but i kinda get sick you know.so hence,i officially tell myself not to go facebook that often now.maybe once in a blue moon.my facebook is lifeless anyways.

i feel kinda weird nowadays,i dunno whatever the reason is.all i know is i want to get to know better about my religion.period.and insyallah Allah will guide me to the right path.can someone tell me what to eat today??

anyway,this is a random fact.my dad wanted me to wear hijab.okay even mum i think.but they are not forceful in terms of that.they never tell me to do it,but i know deep down in their heart they wanted me to do it.my dad keep being sarcastic to me whenever there's like gathering from his side and that most of my cuzs wear it.i will wear it insyallah one day.but not for him,not for mum,not just to be part of fashion trend to wear it nicely/different styling of hijab is in trend now,but to wear it sincerely for God.Allah that is.i hope that day will come to me one day...

Because,sorry to say,don't mind my directness,if you wear it cos of your parents ask you to,just to look like waheeda/just to wear tudong siti style or that your boyfriend wanted you to wear it cos it look more sopan or what,trust me it will not last.only if you do it for God,it will last.i am not here to preach,cos who am i to do that?i have buckets and dozens of small and big sins.but know what, i will say whatever i think.Directly that is.

an example is a hamba of Allah swt that wears hijab after she met her boyfriend.i think.ya thats good that the boyfriend guided her to the right path,but i just think personally that she wears it because her boyfriend wants her to.i mean whatever the reason is,well, after that, she change to a better person,i think?good alhamdulilah.but one day, she broke up with her boyfriend,she then put away her hijab.so there you go.its not that i wanna bathmouthed her,but I just wanted to share you guys this story so that it we will somehow learnt from people's mistake and hope to avoid it in future.Insyallah.


xoxo
Fieza

No comments:

i.me.myself.

life is not a routine but creation